I am in a bad living situation, what should I do?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:02 AM - Monday January 12, 2009

Last spring I hooked up with a friend, "Aaron", several times. We were both very drunk and the details are fuzzy although he did make the move. The last time he made a move on me, I forcibly told him that this would not be continuing. However, "Aaron" is married to a long-time friend of mine. If that was not bad enough, I recently moved into their basement. I just found out that "Aaron" has been cheating with several other women, all of which are mutual friends. He has no intention of changing his behavior or telling his wife. I know I am in a horrible situation, but I cannot afford to move. Help!

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

come with me and have your way with me

- Response by badpantyboy, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Edmonton, Other Profession

Big time mistake screwing your long time friends husband....not too dam cool....at all.....Lock your basement door and try to save money as fast as you can so that you can get the hell out of that situation. I hope you were using condoms when you had sex with him, if not I suggest you get checked. He is a scum bag.

- Response by thewiselady2004, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

You know what? I would say move out. You CAN afford to move out. Can you imagine how bad it will be when your long time friend FINDS out about YOU? She won't feel less vindictive towards you if she knows that he's doing it with other mutual "Friends" -- that's not relevant. All you can control are your actions, not "Aaron's" or his mutual friends or his wife's.

- Response by tearoses, A Cool Mom, Female, Who Cares?, Denver

Keep your legs shut and you wouldn't be in weird situations.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

Stupid,stupid,stupid,st upid,stupid mistake. Drunk or not you aren't a friend if you think that little of your friendship with her. Now, that said, since your friendship is in the crapper anyway, give her evidence he is cheating when you move out this week. He is the lowest form of man scum.