I can't find my G-spot. I'm 38 and never had an orgasm from penetration.
Sex & Intimacy / 5:49 PM - Sunday January 11, 2009

I've tried the "come hither" motion with no luck. It's frustrating and I wonder if I'm not physically equiped.

80 some % of women will never orgasm from penetration alone. It's just the way we're made. Unless the guy has a little upward curve to his penis, it's just not going to happen.

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Some women never orgasm from penetration. It's frustrating, but some women just don't. You're not going to be the only one.
You can try different things, but you may have to rely on other methods to achieve the O.

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

take your finger and play around..you might find it...no-joke, i mean we can't do it.
:/

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

That's not abnormal.

But your man should be able to find it with his fingers easily enough.

It's on the top front inside your vagina and it feels like little ribs.

Take your time and guide him.

- Response by lasikplus, A Thinker, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering

It's not just some women who don't orgasm from penetration it's actually most women. I've heard of women who orgasm from simply touching their breasts...has never happened to me and probably not to the vast majority of women either. If you never orgasm from penetration alone don't be so hard on yourself. Manipulation of your own clitoris will solve that problem. You or your partner can do that from almost any position you could think of. The G-spot is on the front wall of your vagina anywhere from 1/2 inch to 2 inches up...in a few people it might even be higher. It is a portion of the vagina wall that doesn't give with as much flexibility as the rest of the vagina. The ridges or folds of the vagina seem to be more condensed there and the tissue more rigid if you press against it. Most people can find the area by running their fingers along the front wall until they find the spot where there is less give. Usually you will realize that your bladder sits just in front of that spot. If you press you will feel the pressure in your bladder. Some say stimulation of that spot during penetration will cause orgasm. Most men can't sustain a position that hits that spot or hits the clitoris, so it's just as well that you take matters into your own hands instead of everyone being frustrated over the matter.

- Response by joybird, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

It doesn't seem to respond unless you are already aroused when you start doing that upward motion and it doesn't feel as good if you are doing it yourself.

One of the best ways to orgasm from penetration is to be on top, lying with your legs alongside his (propped up on your hands) and to grind, using the base of his penis to grind on.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Well, I would be happy to try and find it for you.

But from what I have read about the subject, it is more or less prevelant on some women than others.

As you are reaching around in there, feel the walls for a slightly different feeling spot. Mostly it is pretty soft and smooth, but up around on the front (belly button side) you should be able to find something that feels a bit different. And it isn't real sensitive. I mean a light touch doesn't seem to do it on the women I have found it on.

You have to press really hard. and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Good luck

The G spot is a rather illusive little thing. You will find it when you least expect it and it will blow you off the bed! Keep looking and feeling for it!

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

well most women dont have their first orgasms from penetration.
you might be able to keep the orgasm plateau if you have one immediately before penetration. This would be through clitorul stimulation via fingers and mouths. A good compromise is to have your man finger your clitorus while penetrating you...or you can finger yourself.

- Response by sirkermittsg, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Transportation

I have a g-spot vibrator that I bought online and it does the trick. You will be able to find it with a vibrator.