How many times do you have to repeat a lie before it becomes true?
Race, Religion & Politics / 1:48 PM - Sunday January 11, 2009

No, hon, we don't believe your old tired fiction that feminism has anything to do with equality. We've heard that lie ten thousand times, and it still isn't any more true than the first time we heard it. Only by now we don't believe it any more.

If a feminist is "pissed off" because men refuse to marry under feminist laws she needs to get herself a good mirror. Men aren't going to put up with that bigotry any more, especially while men get screwed in the divorces that we expect the average feminist female to file within 5 years of marriage.

The question is, how old are you going to get before you figure out that its not him who is the problem? Will you figure it out before your eggs dry up?

- Asked by greenwind, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Construction

A Feminist is as sexist as any man can be! Just the word "Feminist" implies sexism.
Just give me a decent Female woman...No 'Feminist' for me!

- Response by joat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Modern feminism is about disregarding men's importance to society and legalized abortion. Those are really the only platforms of modern feminists. Any woman that really wants equal rights but doesn't bash men and have abortions gets disowned by her "fellow" feminists. Any woman who chooses to stay at home and take care of her family faces ridicule, because these women aren't really about freedom, choice or equality. They're about pushing a distorted and egomaniacal form of woman's sufferage.

- Response by rooster1eye, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Las Vegas, Executive

I wonder why YOU continue to tell the same lie over & over? Is it maybe because if you type it enough times, we'll forget it's a lie? Anyone who really beleives that feminists have been plotting to take over the world for 160 years has got a serious screw loose. You're confusing feminists with Dr. Evil.

I think you're merely pissed off because women don't legally NEED men anymore. We are no longer forced to stay in a marriage with a man who beats us up, cheats on us and/or comes home drunk every night - we can get a decent job and leave his arrogant ass. And that loss of control just makes you CRAZY.

- Response by justpassingthru2, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Financial / Banking

I have to agree with Patresi or whoever posted it. When someone complains so much about women, they probably are totally intimidated by strong women and from my patients, I can see that you are totally insecure. I could do wonders for you...

- Response by matilda, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

Somewhere between these two positions is the truth. I came into my own when women had limited choices in their futures and that wasn't right. I have worked some very demanding jobs for less than the same pay my male predecessor was paid, and that wasn't right. Reproductive freedom gave me choices previous generations of women did not have and I am grateful. Unfortunately, like many things, time has eroded the beauty of the cause. I do not believe that the current generation of females have anything but selfishness and entitlement as their purpose. and it saddens me.

- Response by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed