How does sex feel for men?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:41 AM - Sunday January 11, 2009

how does sex feel for men?

I want to know what it feels like so i can understand some things in me and my mans relationship. we agreed not to have sex again until we are married, but he keeps pushing it. and as much as i want to i know he in his heart of hearts does not believe in sex prior to marriage

- Asked by nicelynaughty, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

It's less of an issue of how sex feels as it is the differences in the way men and women view sex. Women need emotional closeness to feel sexual. Men need sex to feel emotional closeness. Also, women can go far longer without sex than men can. If you've already been sexually intimate and now you are not, that's tough for a man. Why give it to him and then take it away?

- Response by jpb219, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Chicago, Technical

I'm sad to hear he is pushing it..don't give in, until you feel t-r-u-l-y ready.
men think mostly with there other head...woman think with emotion and their heart..
men get their after, we get their first.

in how they feel...the same way you do..the difference is the emotional level is not there only the thinking of the act itself.
which further preludes to that fact that you are not ready at all my dear and for him to pressure you means his not entirely ready for you.

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I believe we all have wondered what it is like for the one we are making love to. I believe if a lot of men knew what it was like for a woman they would treat her a little different when making love. Also there is so much difference in making love, and just having sex it is like the difference between night and day. I wish you both a happy, and prosperous marriage when you are married.

- Response by rogerrabbitxoxo, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Transportation

well sex in of itself feels good.
but making love inside of a loving relationship feels devinely wonderful. There is an emotional closeness as well as a physical closeness that I can not even begin to describe.
to me the intamacies shared between two people that love each other are about the closest one can get to heaven on this earth.

realize though that there are many different types on intamacy....and well sometimes you have an exceptional moment and sometimes you dont...but on the whole...it is heaven.
There are some very intamate passages in the bible...I truely believe our sexuality inside a loving relationship to be a gift from God himself to us.

- Response by sirkermittsg, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Transportation

Darling, at your age...Your man is thinking with only ONE HEAD.... guess which one....

His Hormanes are driving him...If you've had sex already and not stopped him...He knows what he's missing and wants it again...

- Response by redmark40, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?