Do all men just lie to get into your pants...
Dating / 8:42 PM - Friday January 09, 2009

my brother said guys will be nice and treat you good but its basically just to get into your pants--not all but most...just curious...he is 31 and a player...

- Asked by nymphgirl1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Civil Service

OK Nymphygirl.

Seriously.

Are you developmentally disabled?

Were you in a coma since you were 12?

How can a woman your age wonder about these things?

Please don't breed.

It is the rule, not the exception.

- Response by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

So the guy your dating are your brother? Well I dont think all men lie. I dont lie to get into a womens pants. If where going start dating I would think where going have sex some time why do I need to lie?

Most of the lier will lie for a one time thing and than dump you. But a true guy he will want get in your pants all the time and still date you, like boy friend, girl friend ext...

unfortunately, Your brother is right!

btw, don't listen to llafsroh! He is just upset that your brother let out their secret!

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, New York, Teaching

They don't all lie to get into our pants. Some of them tell the truth and we let them in!

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

I don't give a shit how cute a woman is, if I don't want to make a commitment with her, I'm not going to bed with her! That's just me!

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

No, i would not say any thing to get into your pants. i would say any thing to get your top off. the pants are a added bonus =)

- Response by strongbow, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Unfortunately, in my experience, that has been the case. I hate to say that all guys are players, because I'm sure there are many that are not, but I seem to attract the guys that don't want to stick around after they woo you into bed.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Administrative

a player is a player- he just wants to get into your pants
if you know the name of the game then you know how to score and win for yourself.

- Response by kinny, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

no not all men lie to get into your pants. first of all i do not want into YOUR pants....you are sexy...but too old for me...sorry.

i do however want into my girlfriend's pants....ALLOT.

I have no reason to lie about things though...she wants me in my pants too.

I am the worlds worst liar. I learned this at age 12 when I was unable to keep my story straight....I have a poor memory for what i tell one person vs another person. I figure that i should tell the truth at all times and that way i never get caught in a lie that I cant keep.

just because your brother lies to get into other women's pants does not mean all men do. but it is true that men will be nice and treat you well just to get into your pants. giving you a flower is not telling you a lie.

- Response by sirkermittsg, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Transportation

Well your brother is sorta right some guys will be nice just to get into your pants, but it's up to you if you let them in or not. Those kind of guys wont stick around long if they aren't getting what they want, and they aren't worth dropping a zipper for. I do have to say though not all guys are like that, just make sure you know what your getting into and don't let em in your pants untill you know you want em there lol.
good luck to you,
shannon

- Response by shnnnkutz2, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I think guys will try no matter what, it's like testing the waters.If a guy is interested he'll stick around no matter what.

- Response by aliii, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Administrative

He is probably right speaking from experience. I had a guy being real nice to me and sounding like he was a good friend then one day he ask me if I would give him some. I was shocked and he and I both are married. Of course I told him no. Just be careful when being friends with the opposite sex.

- Response by endogirl, A Sportif, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

He is being frank with you, listen to him.

- Response by shechef, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

Your brother wants you to be a virgin for life.
You can live your life without your brother.
My question to you, "Do you ever want to get marry or have a boyfriend?"
So what that guys wants to get into your pants, you should be the one that is having fun too!

- Response by sleeksasy06, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

well in my point of view i really do thing guys just lie to get into womens pants.. i may happen to me but i have girlfriends who always seem to get hurt cause of the guy..

- Response by dream956, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Houston, Student

My experience has been that a good portion of the guys I have seen did just that. However that does not mean they are all like that but most of the ones I have come across were. So I would say your brother is probably right if he is a player. But rethink your screen name cuz that might be a direct invitation to all the playas out there HOLLA!!

- Response by par4u2c, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Financial / Banking