My husband always asks me to suck his dick to get him hard, but he almost never gives me oral.
Sex & Intimacy / 6:25 PM - Friday January 09, 2009

what is a subtle way to get him to do it more often? maybe he doesn't like it, but hey, sucking dick isn't that great either!

- Asked by jacibabe, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Home Maker

i thought most girls liked to suck.

how about 69 so you both get some?

- Response by bluetex, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

Well, he always asks you to suck his dick, how about you asking him to lick your pussy.

This seems fair, and if he has some reason not to, you can get it out into the open. Maybe try explaining that while you are sucking his dick it would be fair if he licked your pussy.

He asks, why don't you?

well you tell him what is good for the gander is also good for the goos you eat me and i suck you,called 69

- Response by pantylicker55, A Player, Male, 29-35, Edmonton

Suck him just enough to get hard....then tie him to the bed, crawl up his body and straddle his face. Tell him that if he wants you to suck him off until he cums all over you that he is to eat you out so good that you orgasm all over his wet face.

He will get to work....trust me

- Response by cadude, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

there is NO subtle way....just ask

my husband never did it and when I asked him why he said "you never ask so I thought you did not want it"

if we have to do them....they have to do us!!

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Who Cares?

The best way to get it from him, is to stop doing it for him. Ask him to go down on you, and if he won't than don't go down on him. And YES, you actually have to ask...we are NOT mind readers...just a little retarded sometimes.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35

Stop sucking his cock then ..... thats pretty easy huh ?? I mean sometimes you gonna give in order to get right !!! ???

- Response by irishred28, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

He no sucky, you no sucky.

Fair is fair.

- Response by the1eyedking, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Self-Employed

stop sucking dick until he eats pussy.

- Response by holt8081, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Subtle?

Why do you want to be subtle?

Just tell him what you want him to do.
Problem solved.

unfortunately there are way to many of these types,,but you must have known how he was before you married him.too many men expect it and refuse or rarely will reciprocate,,sad either deal or quit sucking ..

- Response by swemur1, A Creative, Female, 46-55

Sounds like an issue with selfishness. Work on your relationship and learn to talk to each other about what is important. Nice wine, bubble baths and romantic dinners help.

- Response by jeweledwords, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Internet / New Media