The 69 position male or female.....
Sex & Intimacy / 11:43 AM - Friday January 09, 2009

the 69 position male or female.....

whats your opinion on the 69 position and who do you prefer to have on top the male or the female and why?

- Asked by givemeatry99, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Science / Engineering

The possition is great man on top.

I used to like 69 but now i like 77 better... with 77 you get 8 (ate) more ...lol

- Response by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

when i'm with another woman on the bottom for me is best..... with a man on top and if he is well hung then it's on top for sure.....

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Technical

Its ok...but I'm not a huge fan. I prefer to be the one on top, but am ok if my partner wants to be on top.

- Response by prettyinpink6104, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Detroit, Student

As a guy, I think the gal on top works better, because she can move around a bit easier onto my shaft from on top than on bottom... and I certainly don't want my member twisted & turned like a pretzel, just in the name of "69"....

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

Not into it. Too hard to concentrate.

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

I think 69 is highly over-rated.......

Can't concentrate on what you are doin'....

Can't concentrate on what you are receivin'.....

- Response by selectivegirlsdna, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Montreal, Managerial

If the guy is on top, all her cunt fluids run into your nose and down into your sinuses. If she's on top your nose is right side up so you don't have that problem. She can also do better BJs from the top.

69 sucks as far as I'm concerned. I'll do it for him, but I NEVER orgasm from it. There's just too much going on for me to relax enough. He likes me on top. ;)

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

For me it's always been better with me on top; he's usually too heavy to be on top of me for long. But like the others, too much going on makes it hard to concentrate so I don't do it all that often.

Funny, my s/o prefers me on top. I prefer to be on the bottom because I like her smothering me with her juices. I can't think of a better place to bury my face. But is there a better place to lose oxygen?
My s/o always tells me she likes to "68", she just owes me one later.

- Response by cadude, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

a.) It isn't my favorite position, and b.) I prefer side by side, facing each other

- Response by carinabay, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

I have got to ask...what is 77? is it like a 69 laying on your side?

I have never tried a 69 from being on the top....it sounds sexy but I am abit affair of giving my gall too much of me. I also am abit scared of crushing my gals if I let go and relax.

Inversely I LOVE 69 where she is on top. I love giving a woman oral and well recieving oral is ok. I have discovered several things....one when a woman orgasms in 69 I can feel it though her mouth on my cock also....it is amazing. two I love having her all over me...I love her in my face but I also love feeling her tits on my stomach and her mouth on me.

If a woman wants to release the true animal in me she will cum for me and let me taste her juices and after that she will suck mine out of me...while giving me more of her own.

What is really great is when she gets so hot that she has to have me right then and moves forward and just takes me...with her back still twords me....then she can spin around on me and look me in the eye. Hot stuff for sure.

- Response by sirkermittsg, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Transportation