What does it mean when guys cum a clear fluid
Sex & Intimacy / 4:48 AM - Wednesday January 07, 2009

what does it mean when guys cum a clear fluid

the other day my bf came and instead of it being a white fluid it was a clear extremely sticky fluid, like it got a little on my hand and i moved my hand away and it stretched so my hand was still 'attatched' to his penis by the fluid..
is that normal?
what is it?

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21, Student

It means nothing.

It is normal.

It is cum.

- Response by gbanga, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Christchurch, Administrative

They need fiber.....

- Response by richard77, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?

it is still cum just clearer..nuthen wrong with it..

- Response by lynn65, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

Thats normal for that to happen once in awhile

- Response by phatmama2003, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Boston, Who Cares?

Sounds like he needs to take a break and re-coup.Maybe you're pushing him to hard.

- Response by randolph, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 66 or older, Artist / Musician / Writer

He needs to see a Doctor and or has he had sex a lot in the last couple days, and I do mean a lot. Might also look it up on and see what they say about it, but, no, I don't think it is normal.

- Response by dbryan7832, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Retired