How much does a girl have to shave her vagina?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:13 PM - Tuesday January 06, 2009

Personally, I only keep it trim enough so nothings showing when I'm wearing a bathing suit because I haven't started having sex yet, but how much should a girl shave off when she's sexually active? Do all guys like girls who are completely hairless down there?

Hair is hair! And every human has it, in every part of their body. Guys these days like to see the bald, no hair look. But personally, it reminds me of a five year old. HA. If a guy isn't going to have sex with you because of your down-there-hair, or if he's gonna complian.. He is definatly not worth having sex with you. Whatever style you prefer down there, is what you should do. Don't do it to satisfy any random guy or because thats what guys like, unless you are in a relationship or married and would like to satisfy them.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Student

You don't have to shave at all. This is your body, and you can do what you want with it.

Guys honestly only want to be in a position to see what kind of hair you have between your legs. Guys have hair between their too. They do what they want, you do what you want.

This honestly never crosses a guys mind. He is more interested in putting something into your vagina, not how much hair your outer vulva has on it.

Of course women are slaves to fashion, and the current fashion is to be sort of hairless, but you decide when and if.

Good luck

i dont think all guys like completly hairless maybe well groomed. im not completly hairless and i think my guy is plenty happy with what he has. i did the wax thing for so long that it just hurts and gets to uncomfterble. if you dont want to go hairless dont but i do recomend regualr grooming

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Buffalo, Food Service

it is a personal choice. My wife like's to keep it on the low side

- Response by golfguy1, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Los Angeles, Managerial

I shaved the same way you do until a year after I started having sex. Then I went to the "landing strip" and now I just shave it all. My guy honestly doesn't care that much, I just don't like having a lot of hair down there and it's easier to shave it all when I'm in a hurry to get out of the shower before the hot water runs out lol

- Response by saralabelle, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Fashion

Wait until you are married and then ask your future husband how he wants it down there, if you are doing it for a man that is.

- Response by losungha, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Boston, Technical

I get brazilians during the summer. I've had boyfriends who love it and boyfriends who think it's unnatural. I say just go with what you feel comfortable with.

- Response by gbadlady, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Milwaukee, Consulting

Try variety. Sometimes a landing strip, sometimes a wax, shorter, longer, whatever you like best.
My hubby plays "artist." He always trims it for me and shaves different designs into it.
But I never let it get longer than 1/4 inch. NEVER.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Seattle, Who Cares?

as long as the curlies are hid by the suit it looks appropriate to me

- Response by kjman, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Construction

some do prefer it like me but any kind will do hate shaggy ones however

- Response by dmncowboy, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Personally I shave mine all off..I just think it looks and feels better to me..plus there are no hairs to get caught in my gf teeth..lol..its a real mood killer. ;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

I'm not a big fan of complete hairlessness.

- Response by ryanthegreatarj, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Student