I found naked pictures of my boyfriends ex girlfriend on his computer, what does it mean?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:11 PM - Tuesday January 06, 2009

They were very explicit pictures that he took. And he goes online daily to look at porn and has been doing so for years even before I came into the picture. How should I handle this?

get on board or move on...I suggest moving on

- Response by rollinhigheh, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Don't get naked when he's got a camera!

- Response by stringjammer, A Career Man, Male, 56-65, Chicago, Self-Employed

Do NOT let this guy take nude photos of you unless you are looking to be on one of those sites. As for the ex's pics, he should get rid of them and if he can't understand why, he's too stupid to be in a relationship with anyway.

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Those are his pictures of things that happened in his life. Porn and those pictures are harmless unless he starts to call up the girls in those pictures. You can tell him that they upset you but he might accuse you of snooping and not understand why they upset you.you wouldnt delete a picture of you and another man somewhere would you if that picture was taken before your current man?

If hes just looking and not trying to contact that woman i wouldnt worry about it, men are visual beings.

The way you handle it is by not snooping through his personal stuff on his computer. Honor his privacy.

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

how do you feel about him having them?
do you mind him looking at porn?
get naked for him and let him take some of you and put them on his computer

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Did he give you permission to look on his computer? If so, obviously he didn't realize he still had them. Just ask him to delete them.

Porn is no big deal as long as he doesn't become obsessed and it doesn't affect your sex life. It is normal for men to want to look at other women.

It really depends on how recent the pictures are.
But if you have been in a long relationship, I'd be curious to ask him why they're still there.

- Response by tjamison09, A Player, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Fashion

What a question. *shakes her head in wonder*

You walk away. No...you RUN!!!! Away. As fast as you can.

But first.

Delete all porno pictures of YOU off his hard drive first.

Accept it that he likes porn. you won't change him.

- Response by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

It means she was a dumbass who allowed him to take pics of her naked that can show up just about anywhere later and be viewed by god knows who.
It means he still likes to look at her dumb ass naked.
And it casts no reflection on you whatsoever.
It's stroke material.

- Response by joybird, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Your bf is addicted to porn. The explicit ex pictures; I don't know if that would bother me or not. Probably yes. I think you need to say something if being with a person addicted to porn is not your image.

- Response by keldog4511, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Managerial

I would pretend i was uploading some pictures on his computer and ran into them, that way you dont get into 100% trouble for snooping. I would tell him to delete them because that is the past and you are now the future so his ex and those pictures are now something he needs to let go. Also do not let him take pictures of you because he seems careless where he is saving these pictures. Any little kid could ask to use his computer and would see everything. Naked pictures of me better be in the back of a closet in a shoe box or in a safe. haha good luck

- Response by uneverknow, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Sacramento, Who Cares?

The fact you found em would bother me. I generally hide porn like that very well and no one would normally be able to find em.

- Response by hockeykid666, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Toronto, Student

It might mean he ust to have sex with his x gf

I lived with my husband for 2 years...he didn't dump all the old pictures until we got married.

Ease up..he might need to look at them if y'all don't work out.

- Response by Vickey69, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

My years have taught me people are who they are. I can change me but not them. If and when a lasting change comes about for anyone its because they wanted it and not because it was pushed on them.

If you are looking to become the object of this guys affection? I'd say you've got the advantage over a photo, use it. If your best idea of that is to make him give up some pictures so you're all he's got left I think you're out of luck. Pick another guy who doesn't like naked pictures of girls or girlfriends. It's an uphill battle pushing something you want on someone else that doesn't and a victory you'll most likely find little joy in.

- Response by fluff47, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

he probably just never really deleted them - if you think about it men arent that mindful about deleting files and cleaning up their desktop/computer memory. Unless he is an organized person who is anal about order and his computer memory. Or maybe he kept them to post them online and blackmail her.

- Response by thinktink422, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Student

It means they took the pictures together and he still has them on his computer. I know I have a few naked pictures of friends on my computer. I know I could find them but I havent looked for them. My wife has seen them but has not asked me to get rid of them. If she did I would erase them.

- Response by tnix123, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Managerial

I think I would wait it out. I mean it might be harmless, he likes looking at porn but acting on it is different. The x gf pics is his past like I said before, try waiting it out. It might just pass and nothing to worry about. Keep taps and be prepared for if something harmful comes up in the future.

- Response by reneescent74, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45