I dont know what to do when im on top of my boyfriend during sex.
Sex & Intimacy / 1:09 AM - Tuesday January 06, 2009

i dont know what to do when im on top of my boyfriend during sex.

whenever me and my boyfriend have sex and he tells me to take top, i do. but i move up and down and i dont feel like hes getting pleasure out of it, and i cant ride it fast just slow?. how come?

- Asked by freshsteeze101, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Regina

you are thinking too much, try reverse cowgirl, and try to enjoy it !!!

- Response by pittfootball, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

Keep pratcing you will get good at it

It doesn't matter what you do to his penis as long as it is touching so warm, inclosed object, i.e vagina, mouth, anal, blow up doll, etc etc.

- Response by anna500, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28

my s/o does somewhat of a grind on top, but still going up and down. i think it feels great slow too though. i dont know how you or your bf feel, but talking dirty always adds more pleasure somehow lol. try a little grind, move your hips.

- Response by bluetex, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

There really isn't much to sex, as the previous poster said you are probably just overthinking the situation.

If you want to learn techniques or see how different positions work, then watch some porn. The best way to learn is trial and error but if you watch porn where people obviously have sex, you can see how the basic techniques work.

- Response by cam347, A Life of the Party, Male, 22-25, London