Why does my ex keep coming around?
Dating / 12:04 PM - Sunday January 04, 2009

Why does my ex keep coming around?

I have been single for 2 years now. My ex just keeps popping up. I mean I love and care for him and I know he has feelings for me we just want different things. He has me come over and then act like we are datin. Then the next week he won't talk to me. It is on going. I have told him before I am not going o be his plan B. I am comfortable being single and I have no desire to date him. I am just curious why he would do what he does?

- Asked by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35

I found sometimes there is no explaining mens behavior.Don't take him back but think maybe he realized too late you were the best thing that happened to him and move on to find someone who knows you are the best thing in is life now.

- Response by ducky50202, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Dawson, Food Service

I think the real question would actually be why can't WE stay apart from each other? Is your life plan sooo different? There must be something about you he can't get enough of and at the same time he's trying to respect the decision you guys have made. Maybe you just need to have a real good heart to heart with him and reevaluate your relationship. When you broke up you made yourself into Plan nothing so if you still like him be thankful that you're still Plan Friend. Remember that as friends you're not going to talk everyday or even every week.

- Response by unbrokenfrog, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Home Maker