What's the best way to have sex in a car?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:17 AM - Friday January 02, 2009

I've always wanted to have sex in a car and have never gotten the chance. Now, the opportunity might present itself but I have no idea how to work my 5'9" frame in a 4-door sedan. Help!

Push the front passengers seat back as far as it will go and recline it. He climbs on top of you somewhat on his knees. Prop one foot up near the window..the other on the dash. Wear a skirt..no underwear incase the 5-0 show up short notice. It's like having a sex chair made special!

Now...I'm going go over here and blush a bit and deny I ever wrote that! ;p

- Response by joybird, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I am sure the guy will help you figure a way to do it even if it has to be on the hood

It's not hard. I'm 5'10 and I've done it. Can't do front seats. Too tall. Back seat, back on the seat one leg on the floor one pushed up against the window then wrapped around his back. Cops watched us too. hehehe.

Shit I just asked my friend is he's ever had sex in a car and he said YES, in a TWO DOOR and he's 6'5! lmfao. I giggled. I told him I imagined it to look like a game of Twister gone wrong. lol.

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

with the woman on top, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl.....

no you got me horny....lol

- Response by pittfootball, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

nowdays it is harder than years ago when we had larger cars unless you have a vehical with lots of back seat room or a flat back deck like a cheve blazer good luck and stay away fron stick shifts as they get inb the way and shut off the car b4 doing it

- Response by dmncowboy, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Retired

as being someone who lost his virginity in a car...doggie style and have him sit on the seat and you ride him

- Response by dirtyperv, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

In a smaller car you have to ride him in a bigger one you can lay in the back seat

Get in the back seat and leave the doors open,

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

lol if you really want it, you can make it work..

- Response by jojo914, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

The back seat would be the best.