Why are so many older women bitches?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:23 PM - Thursday January 01, 2009

why are so many older women bitches?

like no offense but it seems like anyone past the age of 30 isnt laid back?
what the hell is up your girls asses?

I have to agree on some of what you say.I do'nt hang with people my age.TOO uptight and judgemental.Too square.Like thier life is over and they a bitter about it.I'm the type to dress younger and still do cool things.No age dictates how I feel.

WTF do you mean by that??

Just kidding.
Sort of.

Maybe it's hormonal.
Or maybe you're just super annoying and you pissed them off.
*shrugs*

i'm 30, i don't find myself that bitchy.. maybe some people just don't want to act as goofy and immature as you 'younger' crowd do, therefore you consider it to be bitchy when really its not..

- Response by jojo914, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

"like no offense, but..."

welcome to Hearst's Valley Girls V.2.0"

Truely darlin...we aren't bitches at all..we've just all already been to see the wizard, pulled back the curtain and realized that all that's been pitched to us from behind the curtain isn't what it seems. Another words we are older, more widely traveled and experienced by years alone and often carry the wisdom of our travels. You are but a seedling in that process and yet arrogant with the little you have experienced. Women of any great breadth and depth aren't going to defer to you...they ARE the alphas and you haven't even made it to beta status yet.

- Response by joybird, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Maybe your just not finding the right ones or you don't know how to treat them!

- Response by lam0366, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Administrative

I'd take offense to this but I am pretty laid back. I am a total non-bitch. I am wondering if you are meeting women at work or what that are acting this way?

- Response by keldog4511, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Managerial

I am 45 and perhaps its your attitude towards them.. you get back what you give

Maybe if you would open your mind and listen to some of what these people are talking about you might jusrt learn something. YOU know nothing of the world and these peole have lived many more years than you.

They have usually had a lot of things up their asses by then maybe thats why they are sometimes bitchy

I am 31 and not bitchy at all, except when I need to be. I think that you may be finding women to be like that simply because they are tired with having to put up with whiny 20-something's complaining about every miniscule aspect in their lives, such as not being able to find the right clothes and their starbucks coffee not being the right temperature....Shit like that gets real old real fast..

- Response by deadlykisses69, An Engaged Girl, Female, 36-45, Dallas, Managerial

I'm 39 and spent my 20's being 'bitchy'...lol...but seriously, I know what you mean, it could be that some are hormonal, some are having a bad day or some just 'choose' to be the way they are...don't let it bother you because everyone has someone that will always 'piss them off'...:D

I must say I enjoyed JOYBIRDS response. =) I am 34 and admit yes I might be a little more bitchy. However Im a single mom to a 15 year old boy with problems. I have been screwed over by men so much. My heart has grown a little cold. Therefore I have learned nobody in this life I am the only one who can truly be there for me. Trust has dwindled. And I am tired of the "it's all about me" attitude of the younger generation and what seems to be no regard or respect for others.

- Response by lk2mvit, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

Funny you should ask...
I recently turned thirty and in my late twenties I went through this whole "it's all about me and what I need and what I want and How I think it should be" Mix that in with a bitter heartache I was going through and man, it was so stressful not getting exactly what I wanted. Talk about bitter Betty. Now I am starting to relax again and realize it isnt all about me and my ideas and I need to be more patient and flexable. Understanding if you will. I can only imagine us older bitches are in a time of our lives where it is relationships, work, family, etc.. and we really just want fun and peace, someone special to have that with... What happend to the "good ole days"
Am I the only one who feels this way?

- Response by dewey1978, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

I'm more laid back now that I'm older....I'm 39
I've realized most things aren't worth worrying & stressing about
:-)
But sometimes my advice is so "raw" that I'm considered a bitch
:-)

- Response by Vickey69, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

life......

- Response by sexygrandma, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Retired

Wow, and you are what they judge my generation by.... thanks for making us look worse.

- Response by imjustcurious, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28

I'm under 30, but there's something I often say to people like the person who started this question: "If you're the only one who seems to be right, maybe you're doing it wrong"

Basically, if you think all women over 30 are bitches and are not laid back, maybe you're actually TOO laid back and kind of crazy? Or how about this: women over 30 have more life experience and more good things to lose when something goes wrong? They take life more seriously because they have husbands and children and intense consequences for poor decisions, compared to someone who is, say, 19 and single?

- Response by supermodel008, A Creative, Female, 29-35, New York, Celebrity

Wait til youve dealt with guys for 20 + years and see how cheery YOU feel!

*laughing*

- Response by dartplayingfool, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Construction

Having children
Dealing with other people's spoiled ass children
Know it all little bitches
If you make it to 30 you'll know

- Response by blackkat, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

WTF do you mean by that??

Just kidding.
Sort of.

Maybe it's hormonal.
*shrugs*