How long does it take to tighten up?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:35 PM - Wednesday December 31, 2008

How long does it take to tighten up?

I havent had sex in a month i would like to know how long it takes 4 a girl to thighten down in the vagina area?

- Asked by barbieeliscious, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

Abstaining will not make you tighter. You are what you are...sorry! Now you can do kegal exercises to keep your pelvic muscles in shape but other then this you don't get tighter by not having sex, as well you don't get loose by having sex. It's like a rubberband it will stretch and then go back to normal!

Amonth seems to do a good job, 3 months seems to be the max kinda. Do u kegals!

- Response by audbal82, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Tampa, Science / Engineering

come-on! sTOP the PUSSY QUESTIONS!
:/

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

lol...but seriously, a while, but when you pee force stop you pee a couple times when you are peeing. and do side leg lifts.

- Response by less2star, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

It doesn't tighten back up without exercising it
Do kegels...squeeze your downstairs like you were trying to stop yourself from peeing - and release
Do that a few hundred times a day & you'll start to tighten back up, but you'll never be as tight as you were...
You trying to convince somebody you're a virgin again? haha

- Response by Vickey69, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I think its pretty much right away but I'll test it out for ya

A long and wide penis is entertaining for a girl to tighten down in the vagina area-every size is acceptable.

- Response by jaffy, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

About a month is good. I've had many women, and am of average size. NEVER EVER had a loose woman. Sluts, moms, Whatever. Never a loose one. My second wife and I had sex about 2-3 weeks after child birth and she was back to normal. I really miss her.

- Response by mfmcrls, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Medical / Dental

You should have kept your owner's manuel. You could have checked it and found the answer.

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession