Do female animals have orgasms?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:00 AM - Wednesday December 31, 2008

Do female animals have orgasms?

No, No, No.....I don't have a beastiality fetish, I'm just curious. We know the males have orgasms otherwise they couldn't impregnate the females, but do the females have orgasms? Are there any vets (not veterans) here that can answer this question?

- Asked by ravenmaven, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

....if she looks at you with love in her eyes when you're done, then, yes.

- Response by unclemeat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

cute....good question. I'll have to look for the answers you get. roflmao

- Response by lam0366, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Well in answer to your question to the female orgasm. I have always said and thought.... Who cares? Ya I said, so what.

Just kidding ladies, love ya

- Response by electroman, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Charlotte, Science / Engineering

This sounds like the question from yesterday from the person asking if female animals have clits...I'm assuming you're and the other person were referring to mammals....

I have no anwer!

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

I imagine that some do and some don't...some of our mammal friends like the chimps and maybe dolphins strike me as likely candidates for female orgasm in their sexual encounters. There certainly seems to be a "pleasure factor" in sex for many of the animals I've perved on watching in documentaries.

Whales for example kind of swim and "dance" together for a VERY long time when they mate...but lionesses (African lions) for example---while they seem to DEMAND, and quite agressively too, a LOT of copulation---also have that weird barb on the male's penis to contend with which apparently causes pain when being withdrawn. You've seen those programs haven't you, where the male cats LEAP back as fast as possible so the female doesn't smack him with a big pawful of claws? lol!

I think both male and female chimpanzees masturbate though...it's an interesting question.

- Response by cardinalis, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?