My girlfriend wants to use a strap-on on me...
Sex & Intimacy / 2:59 PM - Sunday December 28, 2008

Any body ever done it? I am kind of intrigued by it.

I know that some people are really into this, but I have never understood what the appeal could possibly be.

LOL...this is the generalized female answer to men who keep insisting on anal....only after you submit!

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

not with a strap on...but you should let her try it...you may like it.

Why not???Men have been expecting this from women all the time.See if you like it and go from there.

I've toyed with the idea, but never very seriously. I saw a film porn flick called bendover boyfriend and some guys like it. Their wives would do strap on and the guys looks like they liked it. I'd give anything a shot once, just to try it and see if I liked it.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

I have never done it with a strap-on...but I have done it..at a boyfriends request..he liked it.

- Response by bikerchick1, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Financial / Banking

I thought a man wanting to have something stuck up his ass was a gay thing. A finger is one thing--a strap one is quite another! Very gay to me. Keep in mind that anal penetration can be VERY painful.

- Response by olson, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Managerial

Hey bro,my exs done it to me all the time,a strapon and just some of their reg. dildos,let me tell you,if you let her use a toy,up your ass,its very exciting,strapon or reg. toy,when she put a toy,up my ass,then we had sex,wow,its great,it stimulates the prostate,really adding to the amount of hardness,as well as the amount of cum you,ll shoot . Dont worry,its not a gay thing,alot of girls really like a guy,usin one,alone or toghether,theres nothing gay about it,give it a try,its awsome,i use one,alone when i jack off,too .

- Response by walt3289, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Managerial

......way too homoie

- Response by unclemeat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

whatever floats your boat it's real homosexual behavior to me. I do it to my boyfriend but then i would wonder if he would sleep with a man.I am not judging but i would not feel comfortable. I don't use dildo cause the real thing is so much better get my drift.

- Response by sag79, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Ignore everyone calling it gay. It's only gay if you're having sex with a man. They may as well say that any women who likes to receive oral sex is a lesbian. Give it a try.

- Response by ryanthegreatarj, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 26-28, Student