I get wet so easily!
Sex & Intimacy / 12:16 AM - Saturday December 27, 2008

I get wet so easily!

So whenever me and my guy are messing around i get wet so easily and quickly. I think its so embarresing cause i dont think its normal. Is it? whats wrong with me! He cant stay in without holding himself in. Because he slips out. HELP!

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Newark

your fine! I have this problem as well..but with me even at random times in the day i will get very wet for no reason at all. Most of the time being that wet helps with sex but sometimes i get wet to the point that it lessons the sensations for me and causes slippage. What i usually do is either wipe myself off to lose some wetness or think about things that completly turn me off ..Usually helps after a few minutes. Ive also found that having rougher sex lessens the amout of wetness.

So, how many times are you going to ask the same question...

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

USe condoms, and he won't slide out.... Safe sex is important anyway.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

It's normal and one day you'll be glad you had such lubrication as it diminishes as you get older and hormones flux.

- Response by msadvise, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

If he is sliding out it is because he can not keep himself in. Maybe he is small or does not have much experience in the sex department. Its on him, not you.

- Response by bumble26, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Student

no guy is ever going to complain that you're too wet. Getting that way very easily is a blessing so don't worry about it.

- Response by pretend, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

We all know that no women anywhere wants to have sex with anyone and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is just bogus.

- Response by sportsnut7875, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Technical