Severe headache after ejaculation?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:24 AM - Friday December 26, 2008

severe headache after ejaculation?

my guy is a fantastic lover, we go for hours and it's very intense, he will please and give me maltiple orgasms before he pleases himself, the problem is when he does cum he gets terrible headaches immediatly after that last only a few minutes. do you know why or what could be causing this? thanks to all.

- Asked by dreamerinwi, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

.......is that an eatin cat in your avatar?......sure does look like he's gonna be a yummy one

- Response by unclemeat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

I have experienced that on an occasion or two but it is worth it if she enjoys it as much as I do.

- Response by takerulz, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

You'll find some helpful info at these sites (remove spaces):

http://www. drdaveanddee. com/headache. html

http://www. embarrassingproblems. co.uk/headachesex. htm

- Response by wheezerman, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Why 'O why do people ask questions like this on here???

It's simple GO TO THE DOCTOR AND ASK HIM! ! !

It could be nothing, or it could be something that could be life-threatening. ONLY a Doctor can figure that out for sure.

- Response by hafgrimm, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Milwaukee, Technical

years ago I had a lover that experienced the same reaction to

ejaculation. We came to placing warmth around neck it helped as I

think all of his muscles would contract threw out his body when he

ejaculated even the ones in his neck.

It was very disturbing to see the intense pain that followed .

And may times he would not let himself cum in avoidance of the

pain

It could be a sudden drop or spike in his blood pressure. I am guessing by the age group he COULD have blood pressure problems and is on meds for it. If so, They affect erection ability. ED drugs can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure. My boy friend gets head aches for no apparent reason and muscle cramps .Acouple of the side affects of cialis. They work well but can cause a whole bunch of problems. Have him check with his Dr.

- Response by barrelmom, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Indianapolis, Transportation

The headaches are caused by insufficient blood supply (oxygen) to the brain. Sex redirects blood to other organs and his brain isn't getting enough. He may need to take iron pills to improve his oxygen circulation. If that doesn't work he might have other circulation problems.

When a guy cums his blood pressure spikes. Headaches (some types anyway) are caused by narrowed blood vessles in the brain constricting blood flow. Aspirin dialates the blood vessles, there by relieving the constriction. I would try giving him an excedrin migrane before you started your love making session and see if that helped.

- Response by horsepowerjunky, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

I would say that it is that intensity that you've referred to that brings on a tension life headache.

- Response by indiansummer, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Technical