Thank you for your many years of support. We want to share the news with you that after much consideration, will cease operations in its present format on October 15th. We appreciate your meaningful contributions over the years.
Back to Home

Active Questions

I cant feel my mans penis when his in me! what should i do?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:13 PM - Thursday December 25, 2008

i cant feel my mans penis when his in me! what should i do?

i've been with my boyfriend for over a year and he is great, the only problem is when we have sex i dont feel anything, well nothing good. he has a very small member and i dont know what to do about it. im very attracted to him too. help!

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Other Profession

Read more about the Rating System


Now, I think we all lied when we said *size doesn't matter* :=)

Okay, base on your info, I guess he has very small member since yours suppose to be very tight since you haven't have any children. I know you love him and care about him, if you're older or already have kids I can suggest you to get surgery to make your vagina tighter, but since you're only 18 to 21 I don't think anything you can do, he can enlarge his but there no medical proving that men can increase their size. It would be a Heaven if men can do that then we are no longer got headache with * Penis question*.

Yes, the world would be in peace with *one size fit all*

If you love him, try to focus on other area such as oral, mouth or even a** if you must feel him inside you babe

Have fun and he deserves your love and attention


- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

Are you sure its him? Maybe you just have a wide set vagina?

- Response by ashmcawesome, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

Rating Received:

Community Rating: Community Star

How big is he? If he is larger than 3 inches or so you should clearly feel him.Girth could be a problem to,but if his girth is an inch or so you should feel him.have you had this problem before?

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28

Rating Received:

check into extenze

It may work.They guarantee it.Nothing to lose

- Response by randolph, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 66 or older, Artist / Musician / Writer

Rating Received:

Have you tried different positions?

- Response by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

Rating Received:

There is nothing wrong with the size of your vagina or your boyfriend's penis.

If vaginal intercourse is unsatisfying to you (and for many women that's the case; there are many, many other ways to enjoy sex than the traditional 'in-out'), consider experimenting with other expressions of sexuality. (I won't get into details here, there is tons of literature on that topic elsewhere).

He may get defensive at this suggestion; he might feel like you're implying that there's something 'wrong' with him, that he's deficient or doing something wrong. Assure him that he's not, and that you're just asking him to explore your sexuality with you. This notion alone is enough to get some guys revved up--experimentation with someone you trust can be highly erotic, and discovering new things with a partner can add another aspect of depth to your relationship.

You seem to really care about this guy. I think that if you express your needs to him, are sensitive to any issues he may have, and try not to attach so much significance to what everyone else says sex SHOULD be, you'll find the sex that you have more enjoyable.

- Response by scott0001, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

Rating Received:

Sweetie use a cock ring they are the me you'll feel every thing after u get one.....

- Response by loveangel, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

What do you think you should do? Honestly, your dating a guy with a teeny weenie who can't satisfy you in bed and your age 18-21. Your asking for help here, so here goes. His pee pee ain't gonna grow, so either buy a big dildo or get a new b/f.

- Response by jpb219, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Chicago, Technical

Rating Received:

hmmmmm, maybe novacaine as a personal lubricant isnt the best of ideas.....

- Response by maleficpresence, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Technical

Rating Received:

I think, problem is somewhare else, do not allow him to come in till you are horney and feel need of penis inside.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, New Delhi, Managerial

Rating Received: