If your alone and horney what do you do [Apart from masturbate]??????????????
Sex & Intimacy / 6:07 PM - Thursday December 25, 2008

If your alone and horney what do you do [Apart from masturbate]???????????? ??

I'm alone, female and horney. I've been single for a few months. No sex since. I don't know what to do. I'm not really into the whole masturbating thing. Is there anything I can do?????

- Asked by A Player, Female, 22-25, Student

You know what... stop listening to these older men comments, please. Don't let your loneliness, wants or needs lead you to people manipulating or using you.

If you need to get off, lie down in your shower and adjust the stream/water so that it hits the right spot (if you know what I mean - clitorally) adjust the pressure of the stream and get off (if your shower head does not adjust, which most of them do, then buy one that does and has different settings). Seriously, you don't have to do the work on yourself and you can just lie back, relax and fantasize of being with the RIGHT guy and get off at the same time.

NO pervs who just want to use you, PLEASE DON'T GO THAT ROUTE AND DON'T LET ANYONE MANIPULATE OR USE YOU EITHER.

Merry Christmas

Go out and meet a guy! If you're just looking for sex, I would suggest a bar, or if you're into online dating it's probably easy to meet someone that way as long as you're upfront about what you want!

- Response by sunshinehighway, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, New York, Medical / Dental

Honey, nothing can beat the *real thing*, so keep searching for it rather than masturbate or toying babe

Good luck

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

My response to a thinkers old men comments. If she happens to like older men and finds a guy who makes her happy and they love each other than who is anyone of us to judge them? I'm not pushing to make a decison I'm just saying it's hers to make some girls like older men just as some younger men like older women. Why is it ok for Demi Moore and Ashton Kuntcher? But if Bruce Willis and Lindsay Lohan were to get together woman would call Bruce a perv?

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Military

I do not practice masturbation I need the full body experience so I

find masturbation to empty.

Being in constant desire is a challenge and frustrating

sexual energy can also be vented into creativity. And the

knowledge that this is not for ever sort of helps.

It is a struggle ,I hate it but fwb sucks ,masturbation is empty

and going out just for sex last just for the moment and can leave

you even hornier .

So decide what it is you want in a relationship and get out and

be open to it

Read sex tips on Cosmopolitan.com.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Student

Find an older man. We always love sex and the younger the girl the more satisfying. Plus he will treat you right

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65

Tell your best friend to start giving up the benefits

- Response by blackkat, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

you at least should do it to release the tension or you can go find an older man you can teach you things you have only read about in romance novels................

Talk dirty to another woman......

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

Sweetie, you just haven't met the right vibrator yet.

- Response by tortureu2, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

Well, what else is there if not with a person and not through masturbation? What else is there?