What happens when you get cum in your mouth from giving your partner oral? Is that normal?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:30 PM - Wednesday December 24, 2008

The other day, I was giving my boyfriend oral and he came very quickly so a lot of it got in my mouth. What should you do when this happens?

id say swallow or spit it out which ever one your most confortable with. not him you are, he may want you to swallow but if you dont want to im sure hell understand :) no worries

- Response by spices21, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Military

only 2 options: swallow or spit. it's what you're most comfortable with.

- Response by butterflyz, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Student

You should run and tell your mom that you are getting a little racey for a fourth-grader.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking

I don't like oral and I'd rather shoot it off on her boobs or her tummy if she doesn't it want me to shoot off in her.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Military

If it were me, I'd love to have you snowball with me, then I'd love to eat your juicy wet pussy and do the same with you

- Response by jimmy01420, A Career Man, Male, 56-65, Boston, Transportation

If you are 100% sure he is disease free, swallow it. It won't hurt you. But you shouldn't even be performing oral sex unless you are absolutely sure he is free of STD's. He should be able to prove that to you by being tested and show you the results in writing. But I'm assuming he is equally inexperienced because otherwise he would have told you himself this is normal sexual activity. Some people swallow, others spit it out or don't allow the person to cum in their mouth.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

What happens? Nothing happens, what did you expect to happen?
Is it normal? Of course it is... jeezzz...

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

.....DON'T CHOMP!

- Response by unclemeat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Whatever you want, he should be happy you're doing it at all. If you don't want it in there, spit it out somewhere, wash your mouth. No shame in that, all of my past girlfriends have done that. Not like that guy's itching to have sex anyway, he can't without waiting to get it up again. You can swallow it if you're daring, or like the texture, or if you're kinkier have it fall down your mouth/neck, and if you REALLY want to freak him out, offer to kiss him with it still in your mouth, that'll teach him.

- Response by lavvs, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 26-28, San Diego, Artist / Musician / Writer

Swallow.

- Response by bluebird300, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Farming

swallow and say mmmmmm....

- Response by thinktink422, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Student

ummmmmmmmmmm swallow...........trust me it's yummy

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?