Speaking of nutshells; How do men like their nuts????
Sex & Intimacy / 4:46 PM - Monday December 22, 2008

Do men like their testies fondled during sex or a BJ?
Do u like em licked?
Sucked?
Gently scrathced?
Is there a particular point they are most sensitive like as you are cumming?

I wanna venture into that region of my mans body but wanna know what works for you or yours...

- Asked by socialbutterfly247, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Administrative

geezus girl.. all of the above. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.

- Response by kungfudewd, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

when a man is excited his balls can be 50% bigger. Fondling his balls can keep him excited harder. Most of the time,playing with his balls, is like him playing with your breasts, it is an added sensation. Pracice and talk to him during your playfullness. Communicatinguring sex is always advantagious.

- Response by mhtrends, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Denver, Technical

Whatever you do with a man's testicles, do it ever so gently! They are very sensitive. But men do like to have their genital parts acknowledged, with hands, tongue, so on. When he's about to cum, I don't think it matters what you do with his nuts.

It's only important what works for YOUR man. Ask him to show you what he likes. It can be VERY sexy!

- Response by buffalothighs88, A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

He loves `em caressed and/or licked during a BJ. But VERY gently! LOL!

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

I don't like to have them sucked, it can be like someone pulling on them. I do like to have the area behind them massaged. ie Balls rest on the palm and 3 or 4 fingers massage the area between the asshole and the balls, usually while getting a standing bj.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

I enjoy it all. Practice makes it perfect.

- Response by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired

lightly held or rubbed is best for me

lite sucking and licking is always nice. to answer your question for me there is no point when it's more sensitive. just your mouth and tongue down there provides plenty of pleasure.

hope your guy knows how lucky he is,you going the extra mile to please him.

- Response by tleeb, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Dallas, Other Profession

I do not enjoy anyone touching my boys. They are just too damn sensitive! Leave them totally alone!

First, I must say you are incredibly gorgeous !!!...and that's an understatement.

Now for question, I prefer just a nice passionate BJ, no fondling the testies please.

Lots of tongue action and stroking with your hand, just take a lot of pride in your BJ.

- Response by pittfootball, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

no sucking them, this can be very dangeress if "you" get out of hand.

- Response by hotair, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, New Orleans, Transportation

all of those, and pull them down. also, could you touch my ass.mmmmmmmmmmmm

- Response by cjnotoj, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Norfolk, Who Cares?

Great question by the way! I love my nuts played with as an accessory to cock play cause thats where its at! So it is great to cup the balls and gently play with them with a bj or sex! It feels great to have them licked a little as part of a bj i love it when my girl goes from the bottom of the balls to the tip of my cock and then sucks my cock and repeat. Getting my balls sucked doesnt do much for me but i like it when she puts them in her mouth to get them wet. I love a gently scratching with bj or sex! They are most sensitive in the middle on the line where the sack begins(the penis meets balls) but even more so where the sack ends (balls meet body) and in the middle where it meets the body an amazing technique it to stiffen your tounge up and flick lightly where the balls meet the body! But the absolute best way by far to play with the balls is when your man is fucking you doggystyle is for you to reach underneath and taking two fingers make a ring and pull both balls away from his body dont be shy use a little force he will tell you if you do it too hard then have him fuck you hard and fast as you continue pull on his balls(it should hurt him a little but he will almost guarenteed have the best orgasm of his life) Its a little hard to explain you are going for the type of pain you get when he spanks your ass during sex or pulls your hair not extreme pain like bondage! But i hope this helps and trust me your man will be thanking you!

- Response by youngster87, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28