How can I convince my boyfriend to go down on me?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:26 PM - Saturday December 20, 2008

We've been dating for over a year and I know he has done it to previous girls but for whatever reason he won't do it to me. I've even brought it up before. I know he's sometimes a big anxious about doing things he doesn't know how to do all that well, but we've experienced a lot of new things together and yet even though I've brought up the topic he still wont. Help.

some guys are not into that. you can't force him to do something he doesn't want to do. you could either replace him or just accept it.

- Response by jojo914, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Hmm. Get him REALLY horny, refuse to get him off, throw a leg up or otherwise offer yourself and then COMMAND him to go down on you! Right NOW.

That ought to get some action started. And don't let his cock near you in there til you're satisfied!!

- Response by cardinalis, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I would ask him to go down on you if you haven't mentioned it before. See what he says. What do have to lose? Next time you make love just tell him!! Be really passionate and just say it! good luck

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Internet / New Media

Instead of complaining about how he won't do it, I'd try to bring it up in a slightly provocative fashion. Try something like, "I'd find it really sexy if you went down on me...I'd like to teach you some things that I like."
That takes the pressure off him because a) you are not accusing him of being slack, but simply expressing something you really like and b) if the fear of doing it badly is holding him back, you're showing him that you're willing to teach him how to do it well.
So, assuming he agrees, just be really explicit in what you want him to do and what feels good. It'll be a bonus for both of you that way!
Now, if he does still refuse to do this for you, you may have to get a little more serious about the issue. Tell him that it's something intimate you'd really like to share for him...and it doesn't make you feel good that you're willing to do it for him and he won't reciprocate.

- Response by scar1etstar1et, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Therapist

Go down on him first. I know this sounds awful but...now he owes you. :) OR, just get him a bit tipsy. This way, he is relaxed and hopefully easier to convince.

- Response by artistofseduction, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Toronto

Shower right before sex, then ask.