Hair on penis shaft?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:34 AM - Saturday December 20, 2008

hair on penis shaft?

do men have hair on the actual penis shaft or is the hair only on the base of penis?

if so how far up the shaft does the hair grow? like have you ever seen hair halfway up the shaft or even closer to the penis head?

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

If men had a very tight (in my mind, botched) circumcision, then when they get hard, the skin with hair on it can be pulled onto the hard shaft, making it look like they have a hairy weenie.

As far as I know only at the base, pretty gross to me if it were on the shaft.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Administrative

I've only seen it on the base.
But this site is kind of teaching me that EVERYTHING is normal, and most problems aren't a big deal... so if that's the case with someone you know, I wouldn't worry.

- Response by xolovexo57, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Sydney

Well, it has never been a fine line. i.e. hair at the base, nothing on the shaft. There have always been a few hairs on the base of the shaft.

And I have found that as I got older, the hair seemed to migrate up the shaft. It seems like it is migrating off of my head and going somewhere else.

I have always wondered if there was a functional reason for this. like maybe as women age their vaginal opening became less sensitive (and that is the part that would come in contact with this hair during sex) so nature compensated by making the guys penis hairy. Sort of like sandpaper.

Anyway, at my current age, if I left it to its own devices I would have some hair about half way up the shaft towards where the head starts, (although just a few at halfway), then more as you go down towards the base.

It looks to me like gorilla penis. So, I pull the ones at the top, and shave those down from there.

But the short answer to your question. Yes, some guys have hair on the shaft of their penis, and it could grow up the shaft, probably almost to the top.

let me check,
no,
i would say that violent thrusts have certainly wore all of that off since as long as i can remember....

next question pls

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative

Let me check...

Only on the base... But the base is all I got, so... Yes... Yes :(

- Response by pelaos, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Milwaukee, Other Profession

Are you dating a human being or the WolfMan? lol

Nope, never seen such a thing, one guy in gym class had more hair on his body than I thought possible but I don't remember that issue.

- Response by sportsnut7875, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Technical

All the ones I have seen are only at the base....

- Response by honeywillow, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Edmonton, Who Cares?

No hair on my shaft only at the base and around it

i am not very hairy person but thick hair grow up my penis shaft from the base towards the head. Kind of thick hair and makes my pennis look angry and ugly. However, I am ok with it because it should be the way.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Managerial

Hey girls at answerology, it's time to set the record straight! Lemme tell you how hairy an anaconda can get...a little hairy but like Kanye is sexy on the REAL!! I want him to lick on my balls in a REAL way, and then I wanna lick his little bootyhole, BUT I AINT GAY SO NO HOMO THO

- Response by hideonohomo, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

The hair on a man's body differs from man to man. Some have very little in the way of pubic hair, some LOTS. It is not unheard of for men to have pubic hair which reaches up the entire length of the penis, but it is quire rare in comparison to having hair just at the base.

- Response by monolithic, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

I am a 45-year-old man and it has changed since I have gotten older. I have pubic hair from the base all the way to the head of my penis but I did not always have it. It is on the whole shaft to the head. Given that I have only a four-inch penis when erect, it can be a problem. I shave it to make it look bigger. So, yes hair on the shaft to the head does happen.

- Response by tiny4inch, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

youre dating a gorilla!

- Response by cocoon, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Alternative Medicine