Short man and tall woman in need of different sex positions to try!
Sex & Intimacy / 4:14 PM - Friday December 19, 2008

OK, I posted this question in a different way earlier, but haven't gotten the responses I was looking for. My boyfriend and I enjoy having sex and are willing to try different positions, other than me on top and missionary! Anybody got anymore suggestions??

Thanks for all your help! I greatly appreciate it. I shared all your responses with my boyfriend and we are going to try some of these tonight!! Thanks again!

- Asked by kellglass, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Lay on your side. Have him straddle your leg that is against the bed, lifting your other leg to his left. You can sort of turn to face him. He will have access to your boobs and you'll be able to see and touch his upper body and face. It's a variation of from behind. I hope I discribed this correctly. It's been a long time since I tried it. lol

- Response by poolfish2, A Career Man, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

As a woman I knew once said, "we are all the same height in the horizontal" And I saw your question earlier, but don't actually see the problem.

Like any couple, there are limited ways that you can put item "a" into hole "b", and I don't see how a height difference would hinder any of them in any way.

For doggie, it is always a problem to line up the guys penis to the womans vagina for a good direct shot, this seems the same for you. But if you are on the floor, I doubt very much he is that short that he could screw you without kneeling down. If he has to kneel, he can use a pillow, or you can under your knees to adjust someone'e height.

For you on your back, with your legs in the air, I don't think height makes any difference. Certainly not if you have your knees by your ears.

Ok, 69 might not work, but it isn't that much fun anyway.

Spooning on your side would work no matter what the size. In the bath tub would be fine. On the floor would be fine. Sitting on his lap, empaled, and facing ( or awayfrom) him while he is on a chair doesn't make any difference in height.

Standing might be a problem, but if he were on a stool, it would work. And I found it easier if the woman wrapped her legs around me while I was standing. She is held up by a penis in the pussy, and hands under her ass, while she held on around my neck. I just don't see any height dependency.

You have a joint goal. Get his penis into your vagina. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Since he's shorter, you can try a modified standing position where he's standing or leaning with his knees against the top of the bed with you seated at the edge or do just a seated position. Another one is with both of you laying on your sides, either facing each other or with him behind you. You can do a doggy where you're laying down flat or on top of a pillow instead of all the way up on your knees. For more suggestions, pick up a copy of The Kama Sutra.

- Response by carinabay, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

He could sit in a chair, maybe a taller chair would work better since ur taller and u sit on top of him and work it!! U could do it diffrent ways, facing him this way u can kiss n touch all over, also backwards this way he could grab ur boobs, and u can even play with ur self while ur riding him or he could do it 4 u which is even better... In this position u take control, since ur on top its easy to move how ever u want, n atleast for me I always climax with this position.. Just use ur imagination trust me when I say this, this position is GREAT!!! Good luck enjoy!!

- Response by glenda809, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, New York, Medical / Dental

I honestly don't see how, with slight modifications (pillows, stool), "any" position wouldn't be available to you?

Seriously, get a good book on techinques/positions, read it together and modify as needed. I bet you find everything can be "in reach", and it just might be a ton of fun. :)