What are good sex positions for a short man and a tall woman?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:43 AM - Friday December 19, 2008

My boyfriend is a lot shorter than me, and we enjoy sex, but want to try different positions. What else can we do?

- Asked by kellglass, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Wow! I can't believe no one has answered this yet, I hope you don't miss it!
My fella and i share a similiar situation and let me tell you there are just tons!
The only ones to avoid are when you both are standing up because the balancing factor makes things horribly awkward.

Otherwise, feel free to sit on the edge of something that is an appropriate height for him, try him on top with your legs together at all sorts of angles over his shoulders, or spread as far apart and as far towards yourself as possible!
Doggystyle with your legs bent, any situation where you ride him - be it forward, backward, him laying down or sitting...
Froggy style is great - in this one you are on your stomach and he enters you from behind. The best way to get into it is from doggy.

This site has great positions:
http://www.sexinfo101.c om

I am a male 5'flat. I've had many lovers n I have found that tall women create
More creativity!!! Height difference can be substantially hard
But I find it makes one more determined to exploration. My lovers have ranged
From five foot three being the shortest to six ft eleven. I always use the
Same positions. If the male counterpart is short there are infinite
Positions bit I have found these most exceptional.a chair the eat is the height of the males groin is perfect the female sits down and holds the bend of her knees the male holds onto the backof
The chair.this allows for maximum clitoral stimulation as well as deep penetration. Ifthe female
Begins to tire from holding her legs the male can do it and leaves for the female to rub the clitoris.or scratch pull n spank also the male can wrap his arms around her neck so as to kiss nibble n bite the neck or talk dirty n even pull the hair . Another position is missionary with a pillow rolled n places directly beneath the small of her tummy.the male partner then inserts himself maintaining the upright position or for a more sensual feeling can lay on her using one arm to hold himself up so as not to put his weight on her
And with the other free hand hold the arch of her foot this can put him in control of the angle and thrust. When I do this it allows for teasing and then full deep thrusts as she nears a climax.it is energy draining but your reaction will have him going!!!!!
Also roll up a pillow place it under the the small of the females back (she is laying face down)
This allows for an acute angle to be maintained using little. Energy. The male enters while in a squatting position to allow for maximum penetration and quicker or slow thrust using minimum energy. This position is a personal favorite of mine. Also the male can lean forward once all the way in so as to put immense pressure on the gspot. For a more intense climax during this position the female can cross her legs.
I hope this has helped you. I'm going to leave my email address for anyone seeking more advice on this particular subject. xxxxxxxxxx

- Response by A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed