Is it prostitution if you didn't plan it?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:09 PM - Wednesday December 17, 2008

Ok, what if it "happens" & you didn't plan for it to. Still prostitution?

Not all of you, you wouldn't belive how strongly some people are trying to force their points into my post. LOL

LMAO

If you paid for a handjob, that is prostitution. If you paid for a massage and wound up getting a hand job, that is prostitutionm. But if you paid for a massgae, got a massage and it made you have an involuntary orgasm, IS THAT prostitution?

A happy ending is an orgasm. Stimulation without orgasm would't leave me all that happy.

I've been hitting "respond to all" almost every single time, this post HAS to be my longest ever by now! LOL

Thats EXACTLY what I mean, if it happens and neither masseuse or the one massaged meant for it to, is it prostitution??!!??

I don't think a reputable masseuse would have a pimp. Which is what we were talking about. I was never in any way defending nor knocking the act of prostitution itself. The original questions was: If you get a massage & have a happy ending, is it prostitution (as in a crime)? And I popped with: if you didn't plan on a happy ending and got one anyway, thru no direct fault of yourself or the masseuse, is it still prostitution (or a crime)? No where was it about hand jobs and blow jobs. See my point?

An orgasm is an orgasm. The hand job would only be how you got there. And the original question is about the crime of prostitution, not handjobs. In a nutshell....No orgasm, no happy ending.

LMAO! We're not even talking about hookers! This is about the crime of prostitution either being commited or not being commited. Why is everything just about the sex with you???

God, I love a good debate....

Wait a minute. A happy ending is an orgasm.

Who said anything about a blowjob? The original post was about a massage with a happy ending.

But what if all you were paying for and getting paid for, was a massage and it happened anyway? Has a crime been commited then?

Its takes at least 2 people to have a prostitution, right?

- Asked by blueyedame, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Indianapolis, Who Cares?

LOL! I think if the poor guy just can't hold it in through no fault of the innocent masseuse, then no, it's not prostitution. LMAO!

I swear, I don't know how they walk around with those things! hahahahahahaha!

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

No--it's God, smiling on you....

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

prostitution is selling one's body for money.
prostitution is prostitution whether it is planned or not.
every woman shouls take it up!

Yeah, they're still getting paid for a sex act.... that's what prostitution is by definition...not the knowledgeable act of sex from a stranger.

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

Personally, I think it is intent.

If you paid to fuck her, and she throws in a nice massage. Then that is prostitution.

If you paid for a massage, and for some reason she decided that you had an erection that she just had to use, that isn't prostitution. That just happens to be a nice coincidence that she and the guy were horny at the same time, and at least one of them happened to be naked.

Ok, I admit that some women will do the happy ending because they like the return business. But to be honest, it is a really expensive hand job. Real prostitutes are much cheaper. And the ending is almost never expressly part of the deal, as that would be prostitution in most of the courts.

It is a nice way to end the massage however.

Look, I think you're on the wrong board.

You want howtobeahooker.com.

- Response by pedrojones, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Las Vegas, Celebrity

If you are in some cheap, cheesy massage parlor..expect to get raided and arrested. That's all I'm saying. If you want a legitimate massage, go to a professional masseuse.

If you want a happy ending..go to Hong King Spa.

- Response by bikerchick1, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Financial / Banking

*Kong* ...a local place that has been called everything and raided a million times.

A happy ending is not *just* an orgasm, a happy ending is a hand job, which usually ends with an orgasm. I see why you are confused: yes IF you paid for a massage and it was so sensual that you had an orgasm, then that wouldn't be prostitution. But it wouldn't be a "happy ending" either. A happy ending is when the masseuse finishes the massage by massaging your dick, ie a hand job. IF you paid for it, that is clearly prostitution - how could a hand job NOT be planned?

- Response by xerxes, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Washington, DC, Lawyer

What is illegal is the hand job, not the orgasm. What CREATES a happy ending is the hand job or blow job. If a guy had a massage followed by a hand job (or blow job) and didn't have an orgasm (it happens sometimes) you think he could tell the masseuse, "sorry hon, I didn't achieve orgasm, no money for you"? Er no, thats not how it works! She'd call her pimp and he'd come and kick your ass!

The original question was about the crime of prostitution and about happy endings. You misunderstood because you wrongly believe a happy ending is an orgasm. A happy ending is when you get jacked off after a massage, which normally leads to an orgasm. If you paid for, thats prostitution. If you achieve an orgasm just naturally, not because you get jacked off or sucked off, but because the massage was so good, that is NOT a happy ending, and it is NOT prostitutioon. So a happy ending is NOT just the orgasm. You can say that it is all you want, but you are simply wrong, a happy ending is a hand job that occurs after a massage.

Try using "continue this conversation privately" instead of "send follow-up to all who responded".

- Response by damnpoor, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

I think it is just a good ending and the start of a nice day