My boyfriend always asks if he can cum inside me?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:18 AM - Wednesday December 17, 2008

we have accidents beofre and he freaked so why does he keep asking?

- Asked by californa08, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Student

Just tell him that until he is ready to marry you and raise children with you, the answer is no. That should shut him up. LMAO!

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Because it feels so damn good. REALLLY!!!

- Response by shadow21, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 26-28, Self-Employed

We like the feeling of cumming inside you, that's why.

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

*on* not in.

- Response by bikerchick1, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Financial / Banking

Maybe he just gets a kick outta you saying yes, turns him on even if he really doesn't want the repercussions of actually doing it. With my s/o he likes the thought of it, but since neither of us are ready for kids yet - he doesn't. But we both know that it's just 'talk' for us during the deed. Talk to your boyfriend and make sure y'all are on the same page, before committing to something.

- Response by hotpinkarrows, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Dallas

You would have to be a guy to know how good it feels to cum in a warm pussy so you may have a very special guy

Maybe he wants 18 yrs of child support payments!

I know with my b/f, he likes to ask, so that I can then ask him to, that I love how it feels, or that yes, I want his cum. (btw birth control is NOT an issue for us)

- Response by passionatebeing2, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Managerial

He keeps asking to see if u will let him. But if u are using protection it shouldn't be a problem when he cums in u.

Sounds like you should be in the pill.

Are you on oral birth control? You should be insisting on a condom for birth control and STD purposes. PERIOD! Your life depends on it.

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

Tell him to feel free - as long as he has a condom on.

I mean if you're having sex without a condom and he's pulling out, you're gonna get pregnant sooner than later anyway, so you may as well just let him cum inside you and have fun raising those babies...

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

He keeps asking you because he wants to hear the words coming out of your mouth.

Hope you two are responsible enough for a child...cause that is the next step when you are having unprotected sex!

- Response by divatoonami, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Administrative