Is it true that if a guy comes quick he hasn't had sex in awhile?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:56 PM - Tuesday December 16, 2008

I've always heard that if a guy gets off quickly he hadn't gotten off in awhile. Or he's overly excited. Is this true? Also is there a build up? I have never noticed "guy" to have so much "fluid"! Has he been storing it??? HAHA

oh no this wasn't our first time. The scenaio goes the first time it is about 10 minutes. We regroup and when we go again it is longer. Yes, I said when we go again.

I don't really know. But I know the last time we had sex was 3 weeks ago. As far as I know I am the only one he is sleeping with. I'm sure he masturbates don't all guys

The first time was maybe 10 minuted. Then we rest, slept. The 2nd time was longer. Don't know how long,but it was longer. I could keep up but I was done and tired.

Does the position matter? He was on top first. Other time he wasn't.

Football game

Well after the first time probably 45 minutes went by and the 2nd was way longer. I was exhausted. Couldn't wait 2B done. He is a great guy.

When we were watching TV on the couch I felt he was hard and I hadn't even touched him. Is this good?

Is this true even if he is just using his hand? Will sex still be quick?

- Asked by lovesophiegf, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Retail

There is no place to store it. The stuff is produced in the prostate and stays there until it is delived. But there is no long term storage.

So, the quantity varies guy to guy, and varies time to time by how much and how long he is stimulated. So, if you caress him for hours, he will have a lot. If you just grab him, get it out and do a hand job, he will not have much.

But stimulation comes in many flavors. Some of it might be seeing you walk down the road in front of him, Some of it might be looking in your eyes,and sneaking a peak down your dress at your tits.

And this is where the duration without sex comes in. If it has been a while, he will be more turned on to just be with you, with his imagination running wild, than if he screwed you this morning.

He will get off, when a certain stimulation level has been reached, somewhat determined by the amount of ejeculate he has produced. It sort of causes pressure.

But after saying all of that, some guys just fire quickly. Some more slowly. But almost all of them that have not had sex for a year will ejeculate before either party wants them too. Please just try again.

HAve a good one

Biologically, he gets off faster if a few hours/days/weeks between times, but how hot are you? Maybe everytime...maybe just looking at you...damn girl, thank you,

bb

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

Sure when I got it all the time I sure lasted longer than when I get it occasional like annual or bi-annual.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

I hate generalities.

- Response by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired

I have buckets full every time no matter how many times I cum! Its truely amazing! lol ;)

- Response by louisiana70, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Consulting

Yep . . . if it's been a while the squirt's gonna be quick and big!! :)

- Response by sota13, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

Negative!!! I remember some years back, I haven't had any in four months, when I got busy with this chic, she kept telling me to hurry up and cum b/c she had to hurry home b/4 her fiance got there. So no, I was animal with her a beast if u will!!!

- Response by romanticlover007, A Creative, Male, 46-55, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer

ROFLMAO!
IGNORNACE!
and how old are you?