My boyfriend wants me to give his best friend a blow job while he watches. Is this a common request
Sex & Intimacy / 2:52 PM - Tuesday December 16, 2008

He will be having sex with me from behind when I'm giving his friend a blow job. I can't have sex with his friend just oral.

No. Not unless he gets off on watching his girl with another man. And that is crossing dangerous boundaries. Ever heard of the innocent fantasy threesome request that gets granted and then one of the people in the relationship end up leaving for the third person?

It is rare for people to be able to separate sex from feelings. Especially women. And he want's you to give his best friend a blow job? What the hell is that about? It is possible he could care for you, but generally someone that cares that much for someone would never want their significant other to do something like this...let alone request it themselves.

I don't know the particulars of you guys relationship, but I would surely try to probe a little deeper to find out the reason for this request and how you think it will affect your relationship and you afterwards. Would you feel cheap and dirty and used? If not, and you want to...go for it. I am no one to judge. But I would definitely think long and hard about wether you want to date someone who would ask you to do this...and why you are even considering it.

- Response by hollaback63, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Charlotte, Administrative

I'd tell my boyfriend to give his best friend a blow job HIMSELF. I'll watch and video. Then I'd put it all over the net. What an ass !! Get rid of him... he's a jerk, doesn't care about you and is using you. :-(

P>S> I'd bet my last penny that he and his boyfriend have already discussed this amoungst themselves and are waiting with anticipation for you to agree... maybe have even placed a bet !

- Response by bonairelibra, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

It's not a common request, but I have to admit it is a fantasy of mine. It will never happen because choosing the other guy would have to be perfect, meaning he is attractive enough for her to want to do this, yet all 3 understand it's a 1-time act and the other guy could never be with her again. Human emotions are too unpredictable to take that risk. It should stay in fantasy world.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

Why - need to be DP'd you little tramp?

- Response by clittylitter, A Jock, Male, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

You call him your boyfriend!?!?! What's the world coming to?

- Response by stringjammer, A Career Man, Male, 56-65, Chicago, Self-Employed

only common when he no longer cares about you.

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

And how old are you, truly? No it isn't common to actully do it. Tease and giggle about it is one thing.

Before bringing any additional partners into the mix, you and your BF need to be very comfortable with your relationship, yourselves and each other. It can really screw up a relationship if not prepared.

Don't do anything you're not comfortable with.

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

No I think all boy friends ask for this....it's totally normal....quit common as a matter of fact.....

What do you think.....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

This is not a common request.

It would be a deal breaker for me. I would not be with a guy who didn't respect me.

Sounds reasonable to me.

What's wrong with that?

Any time a man is willing to share his woman, he:

Has no love for her. NONE. Your man does NOT LOVE YOU.

He has no respect for her. NONE!!! He sees you as a piece of tail to share with his buddies. Period.

You don't ask the mother of your children, the woman you want to spend the rest of you life with, to suck your best friend's dick while you watch.

You should be supremely insulted.

And saddened.

I have heard of this, I don't think it is common.

I personally don't understand why he wants to share your talents with his friend, but I would like to be his friend.

Does the friend get to touch you? I mean can he suck your tits while or before you suck his cock? How about touching your clit. Or does he just stand there and get sucked off while you get to be fucked by your boyfriend.

whatever, if your guy needs another friend, let me know. And why are you agreeing to this. Why is he. And why cannot his friend fuck you. Not at the same time of course, but maybe as a second.

Not common, but I have heard of it. It is just a threesome with rules.

It's not all that common... I don't like the idea of my wife touching other men outside of casually, let alone giving any of them a BJ.

- Response by doom2ruler, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Technical

it is more common that you might think..... you may be married to a watcher..... a guy that gets off from watching his wife or girl friend having sex....

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical

Are you considering this? Based on your age you seem a little to old to be falling for the okee doke.

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

It is time for a reality check. He is not your boyfriend, he is a perverted jackass who does not care for you at all. No man, would ever want to share his woman with anyone else.

Time to grow up and face the fact that you are with a sleaze bag, dirt bag, good for crap, lowlife.

- Response by potroast, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Teaching

It sounds like your so-called b/f doesn't have any respect for you. Ditch the loser and find someone who wants you all to himself...in that way, anyway.

- Response by bookman, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Not only is this NOT common...it's not normal...lol.

But, to each it's own.

That sounds like consentual cheating to me...ew...gross.

- Response by divatoonami, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Administrative

That's a lot of work for you. How do YOU feel about that arrangement? It seems weird to me. I suspect your bf has watched too much porn, where that sort of multi-partner thing is pretty common.

Be sure to record it so we can check out the action dear

I wouldn't do it...but, that is your decision to make. Some guys get off on this sort of thing, but it sometimes comes back to ahunt the couple.

Ok first of this is not common. He doesnt care about u or else he wouldnt have asked u to do this. Very disrespectful.

- Response by leeann, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

i dont share my gf wid anyone. do wt u feel like, if u wana hv more than jst oral wid his friend, y dont u tell him.

- Response by firstrayofsunshine, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Mumbai, Self-Employed

I couldn't care less if this is a common request or not. Sex is a private matter to be shared with someone you care about and he cares about you. If I had a boyfriend who wanted to do something like this, I would dump him in a flat minute.

- Response by balvanera2306, A Married Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT LET MEKNOW IF YOU WANT TO DO IT OR YOU ARE BEING FORCED TO DO IT THEN I CAN ANSWER THE QUESTION FOR YOU!!

- Response by i124q, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

Your boyfriend does not value you as a special unique person in his life. You are a sexual toy only.

- Response by periwinkle, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

This is in no way a common question. your b/f may have cuckolding fgantasies, or this may be an entry into his own bi-sexual fantasies. You need to decide if this is something you want to be a part of.

- Response by phillyguy, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Philadelphia, Other Profession

In general, I don't think 3-ways are healthy or bode well for maintaining a relationship...but if you must, the rule of thumb tends to be...make the third person a perfect stranger, not a close friend of either one of you. This is pretty much bad news, I think.

- Response by tomtomcat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, New York, Teaching

Unfortunately I've heard that alot....but never participated in it - I felt it would be demeaning to me.

It's a personal choice..if you're curious or think his buddy is hot & want to do it..nobody's judging you
It'll be an "experience"

One of my X's had a name for it they'd done it SO OFTEN (The Double D...their names both started with D)

- Response by Vickey69, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Oh yea...if you do this..next he'll ask you to let him stick his d*ck in your a$$ and his friend gets to be in your pu$$y

So I've heard from girls who did the "Double D"

Oh...there's more!!

The guys I know who've done this
The girls that agree to do it...are NOT THE MARRYING TYPE!

So it does hurt their level of respect for you

If you're comfortable with the arrangement, go for it. But if you're uncomfortable with the whole thing, time for a new boyfriend.

- Response by wookieluvr88, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Home Maker

I am a 40 yr old woman in a happy committed relationship and can say from some experience in the "swinging life style" that this is something u must discuss with him and then on your own decide whats best for u.
He needs to explain to u what he gets from it and if it's something u turn out not liking is it ok to say no from there on out and not break u two up by saying NO to any of it...if he says it would end your relationship...walk away...cause if he loves u he would respect u saying no.
If he says its ok to say no and not do it. Tell him no, even if u are considering it...let it ride, then if u decided it something u would do...tell him one day to call this friend and invite him over...that u decided u want to.
But do NOT do this to keep his love, stregthen relationship...do this if U WANT to. if it exites u to do something like this and find it a turn on by all means go for it.
If he says it would turn him on to watch, find out why. Some men have fantasies that lead into them being the ones doing the act and once u say yes to doing it, u may find later he wants to do it while u watch..and not something u want to find out later.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Pittsburgh

It all depends on your relationship and how open your mind is as far as sex goes.I personally think its OK as long as your gf or wife agrees and understands the situation. I asked my gf to do it and at first she said no. but after she learned more about sex play, she actually liked the idea. It does not mean necessarily he doesnt respect you. I think the females that right away condemn it, are probably against any type of alt sex play any way. As long as its fun for all involved and your having fun and u have rules, i think its fine. BTW my gf liked it.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

SHIT I'm hoping your my best buds wife and I am getting a surprise!

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

That sounds like fun, but you should tell your BF that its only OK if you can switch guys afterwords to you get humped by both and get to suck both.

Have fun.

mmmmmmmmmmmm sounds yummy..........

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

my sister likes to watch me while i do her gfs

- Response by pussylic000, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 46-55, Edmonton