How do i ride? my man always wants me to get on top but i jus dont know what to do
Sex & Intimacy / 5:51 PM - Monday December 15, 2008

how do i ride? my man always wants me to get on top but i jus dont know what to do

how do i ride? my man always wants me to get on top but i just don't know what to do!

I sort of sympathize with you. I remember the first time I was screwing a woman, and what and how you do it was not obvious. As you know, things just don't come with an instruction manual.

From the top there are two or three basic things you can do. The bump and grind you can practice without being impaled by a penis. Get on your knees, with our legs spread wide enough to straddle a guy. now crouch down and thrust your pelvis back and forth or around in a circle. The circle is the grind, the back and forth is the bump. Watch a rock singer they are good at it.

And for the actual fuck, you sort of have two choices. There is the feet flat on the floor/bed, one on each side of the guy. Now go down into a squat, and when you get close to him, reach behind yourself, grab his penis and insert the head into your vaginal opening, and then just lower yourself down. You use your legs and you ride him by going up and down in this squatting position. In this position you are mostly vertical and at a 90 degree angle to him. His penis goes straigth up into you. The squatting takes a lot of work. You can practice this on the floor with outhim. Put a pillow down and squat down to it. If you want your tits rubbed or your clitoris rubbed you will have to do it yourself unless he has really long arms. But it is easy to control the tempo and the depth of penetration.

The other option is to put you knees on either side of him, like I described for the bump and grind. You can actually lean forward on your hands and knees. Then you reach behind you, take his penis and guide it into you as you sort of sit back on him with your knees bent. You do the actual fucking by rocking back and forth on your knees, being careful not to come off of him, so that you go back down and break his penis. He would not like that. I am told it is possible. Anyway, the advantages are that you are close enough to him that you can stop and let him suck your tits while you get to rest, or kiss him. You can also do the bump and grind to give the muscles in your legs a break, and it feel great to the guy.

You can do any of this either facing him, cowgirl, or facing away, reverse cowgirl.

Good luck

Honestly, watch a porn on like pornhub.com or something. All you have to do is get yourself comfortable, lean back and either grind back and forth or thrust your lower half up and down, or like I like to do, combine the two motions. It comes pretty naturally once your going and you will get tired but don't stop.

- Response by imayjustb2shy4u, A Cool Mom, Female, 22-25, Home Maker

did porn become extinct?

- Response by rollinhigheh, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

I think that I may is my new favorite..... Okay just hop on and pretend your riding a see saw.... you'll figure it out

Are your bodies proportionate. It's hard to ride a man that is wider and bigger than you without him helping you somewhat. Start by hunching a pillow and watching some flicks. That's how I learned.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Atlanta, Political / Government

Its hard to explain. My guy likes it when I ride facing him. I move up and down on him while moving my hips around like Im hula hooping. I prefer facing away from him. I sit on his lap with my back to him and then ride. I can feel him more like that. If you cant really picture it you'll have to watch a porno.

- Response by alioxnfree88, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Student

Google sex positions (girl on top) you should have enough information to keep you busy.

- Response by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired

I have the same exact problem. My boyfriend is a bigger guy so it's hard to 'ride' on my knees. I have to do the squat way on my feet n use his chest or stomach for extra support

- Response by flowerpowerbaby33, A Player, Female, 22-25, Baltimore, Retail