Top 6 Reasons Why Men Can't Get Laid...
Sex & Intimacy / 1:49 PM - Monday December 15, 2008

Top 6 Reasons Why Men Can't Get Laid...

1.) "You don't know how to package yourself". Face it, first impressions are made within the first 30 seconds of visual contact. If you don't make yourself appealing to the opposite sex, why the hell should we f*$k you? Women spend hours making ourselves beautiful. You show up unshaven, wearing wrinkle clothes, and you want to jump right into the sack.

2.) "You don't listen to us". Men are incapable of understanding the word "NO". You don't hear us when we tell you our hopes and dreams. You stare at our cleavage when we tell you about our lives. You don't pay attention to us when we try to tell you something important, something that might actually get you extra points in the relationship game. And you wonder why we ignore you when you try to hit on us?

3.) "You're lazy". You would rather sit on your aZZ in front of the computer or TV then actually go out and try to meet someone. You expect women to magically appear at your door the moment you get a hard-on. You want sex, but you don't want to work for it.

4.) "You just don't get it". You haven't a clue. You don't understand women and don't even want to try. You would rather be a lazy, selfish, vain man than attempt a real-life connection with the opposite sex. Enjoy your porn movies because that's the only naked woman you are ever going to see.

5.) "Your standards and expections are ridiculous". You expect us to have a perfect body and always ready to f%*k. Your ideal woman is some ridiculous image that the media has brainwashed you to believe is desirable. The sad truth is, you're so horny you would probably f*%k anything in a skirt. But because you don't have the brain power to think for yourself and using your 'other small head' as a back up, you don't recognize a real woman when she's standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

6.) "You don't know sh!t". We expect you to make the first move: to ask us out, to kiss us, to make a pass, and to initiate sex. Right or wrong, you've got to deal with with. If you're not getting any, you haven't finessed the art of a gentle come-on. We can't read your mind so don't expect us to appear at your door ready for sex. And lose those lame come-on lines. Do you really think any self-respecting woman reading an ad that basically say, "Let me f#&k you and toss you aside" would pick you?

- Asked by giltazell, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

So if I fail to do most of them and still get laid that makes me what?

Cute article I guess but tell whoever wrote it they are bitter and jaded.

|| DK ||

- Response by ddkk, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Political / Government

Tell it girl! Did you write that?

- Response by msheartbeat, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, San Francisco, Self-Employed

good advice.

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

So, what's there not to like?!

- Response by stringjammer, A Career Man, Male, 56-65, Chicago, Self-Employed

This is why I refuse to read Cosmo.

- Response by lavender, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, San Francisco

Too easy...:)

I enjoyed your top 6.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

Six in favor of the strong metro type? :D

- Response by reelme, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Internet / New Media

Ok, I'm quilty of the first one, not dressing well, I just get dressed in the morning. I never pay much attention to what the women wear either. I never thought that was a important factor. But I do listen to them, and all the other stuff you have mentioned.

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

And, if Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt showed up at your door, your chuck all your rules in a heart beat! Don't lie!

HUH.....man nice tits......

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

OK then!!It sounds to me like you've had some serious experience with some real "dud" guys,lol!!I'll agree there are some that fit that mold perfectly, but on the other hand, there are also some really good ones out there. Maybe you're not looking hard enough, or just not in the right places, but I think it's wrong to stereotype all men in that way. I don't think you'd be real happy seeing a post of "6 Reasons Women can't find a good Man", and finding that it basically calls all women cynical bitches! I'm younger and (sic) "less experienced" than you are, and I found a great man, maybe the thing would be to work at it a bit rather than complaining about it?

- Response by sexysue22, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Miami, Hospitality

1.) Yeah, many guys are guilty of not dressing well but majority of us generally get dressed once. That sit.

2.) I listen but more often than not they have nothing to say or the don't elaborate on anything you ask them. So its like pulling teeth and you answer a question with a one word answer.
Also looking at your cleavage? if you don't want me to look don't show it off.

3.) So do tell the ideal place to meat women? Library? I am there weekly. I see no one that peeks my interest. Mall? Sure but i generally only go there if i need something. Grocery store? Yeah i shop once every 2 weeks generally. That's it.
What about the bar? I don't like drinking So fuck that. Plus how many women find a decent relationship from a meeting from the bar. Some do more don't.

4.) Id rather a real life women to have a damn conversation with. Most women wont give some guys any form of chance regardless of the guy. If there not open when you talk to them you have no chance in hell.

5.) I would say your standards and expectations for yourself are the ridiculous part. I don't expect shit. I expect you to be a damn women and to enjoy life. Its easily obvious that you aren't a real women by my definition because we all have different definitions of what a women is. Do you know what a real man is? Is it bad that i want to have sex a lot? I don't see the issue. Am I gona be upset shes not in the mood? no. But if she says no every day of the month whats the point of being in a relationship?

6.) Obviously this comes with experience more than anything. Some guys have no game and some have been doing this from 14 years old. I would say because most women judge just as much as men on looks and if we are overweight, look overweight, don't have a good style, are nervous around women because we never spent much time in our life around them, etc.

Most of these rules are bull shit made by some pissed off women who is just as bad as guys. You expect guys to make the first move and do everything for you. Fuck that. I want a women at my side, not someone I serve. Will I go talk to a women I find attractive? Yes. Do i respect women? Yes. My mama taught me better. Is that attractive at my damn age? No. I am fucking 21 years old and I know for a fact that many women are more interested in a fun time than any form of relationship.

So lets go with this. your gonna disagree, bitch me out and we can continue this conversation or just accept i have a different view point.

- Response by hockeykid666, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Toronto, Student