What are some talents i can do for a talent show to make me a cut above the rest
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 8:20 PM - Sunday December 14, 2008

what are some talents i can do for a talent show to make me a cut above the rest

theres this talent show and i didd my first talent and i was the best but im afraid i will not be able to keep up my name ..help me ..give me some ideas of what i can do ...plz bare in mind it is at a church

- Asked by mesmerized256, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

Hi. I'm answering you very late, but better late than never, right? lol. Anyway, about the talent show. I had to do something similar in a church group inside the church hall. Back then I was about
17, and along with my friend (who was also in the group), we both sang a song.. We weren't the best singers but since it was 2 of us we were sounding better than just one bad singer up on the stage. lol. I wasn't too afraid of getting boo'd off the stage b/c it was a church group, full of people that were really nice people that were not mean-spirited. It was all good. Maybe by the time you receive this "answer," you would have already taken part in the talent show. If so, what did you end up doing?

- Response by suzyscorp, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

DO WHAT EVERY OTHER "BELIEVER" WOULD DO, LET "GOD" HANDLE IT. WHAT DOES "KEEP UP MY NAME" MEAN? ISN'T VANITY A "SIN"?

- Response by dangomezrrt, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Medical / Dental

Learn a couple of magic tricks.

- Response by creepyolderguy, A Player, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental

I think just practice whatever it is that you do as much as possible. That way when you get out there and do your thang, you'll know you put the amount of effort into it that it deserves.

- Response by hotpinkarrows, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Dallas