What does it really mean when a man ejaculates on you? Is he marking territory or is it fantasy?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:25 AM - Sunday December 14, 2008

My man and I were having sex and he lustly screamed he wanted to cum on me. He was behind and on top of me when he reached his orgasm, then he stood up over me and ejaculated.

It's his fantasy, a major turn-on for him. Why that is---only he can answer. But, if it doesn't bother you, let him enjoy his fantasy with YOU. Every person has their turn-ons, and this is his.
If he wants to do this ALL of the time, that could indicate a problem. But, if it's occassionally, then---why not?

- Response by dreammaster13, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?

just about any porn you watch ends in either a facial or a Body spunk shot. I would guess he's been a fan of more than a few porno's but thats all good with me. I think it's kinda naughty in a fun way too.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

He just wanted to see his jizz on you.

- Response by sharonpeters, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

missed the hole i guess.

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative

Did it bother you? This is common in pornography/

- Response by 1bigstick4u, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Law Enforcement

Well at least you two are having sex! Mine never wants to anymore. Sad.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Administrative

The man watches too much porn.

I mean he is fucking a woman, and from the sounds of it she is more than willing for him to cum inside of her.

But for some unfathomable reason, he pulls out of the warmest, tightest, most lovely place his penis has been for hours/days/weeks and finishes himself off on your backside with his hand.

I have to shake my head in amazement. He would rather masturbate than fuck. Besides the detail, which I doubt that he is aware of, that an orgasm is much more than just ejeculating. He can ejeculate with masturbation, but an orgasm can only happen inside of a woman, and he pulled out to spray your back.

I bet he would prefer to shoot it onto your face when you do a blow job rather than have you swallow.

The guy needs to spend more time in bed with you and less time watching porn.

Some men just like that...i think it comes from watching too much porn...Recently my boyfriend came on me but then he got the towel and wiped it off of me, i thought that was sweet lol

- Response by theone2123, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 26-28, Philadelphia, Student

LOL...."marking his territory".... yeah, men are such dogs....

most likely its from watching porn or some such. it could also be not wanting to knock you up . who knows?