Ice cubes during sex
Sex & Intimacy / 3:03 AM - Friday December 12, 2008

Ice cubes during sex

The other day my girlfriend and I were talking about sex. She mentioned that a couple she knows used ice cubes and inserted one in the girls pussy during sex and it was amazing for both individuals. I'm done for it! Anyone experienced this... or any thoughts on the matter....

If you leave an icecube in her vagina to long, you WILL cause tissue death so, go easy with that. A little while won't hurt anything... but you leave it up there for 5/10 minutes and she WILL get frostbite inside her, and you won't be getting anymore. ;)

- Response by horsepowerjunky, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

I've tried it, I HATED it! It felt like someone was stabbing my cooch from the inside! It was horrible.

- Response by imayjustb2shy4u, A Cool Mom, Female, 22-25, Home Maker

At first the freezing cold was complete torture. Until he warmed me up with his mouth... Try ice cream or condensed milk (if your not lactose intolerant) you might like all the different flavors.

- Response by alioxnfree88, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Student

Done it before.. Plenty of times..

It's not that great.

- Response by gbanga, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Hospitality

Ice cubes are better used to trace a person's body contours. Nipples, etc....down the stomach.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

All that I can tell you, is if you decide you are going to try this, regardless of advice, I strongly suggest that you read up on tips for using the ice and how to do it correctly.

Done, well, this is a very MAYBE good thing. Done poorly, it could be a disaster.

Without drinks, I would say FORGET ABOUT IT!

Been there. If she can stand how cold she gets, the sensation for her as she warms back up seems to pretty good.

- Response by desrtrat57, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

Never did that but ust to know a girl the put ice cubes in her mouth while giving a blowjob and that was real good

I've done it and it's awesome. The combination of the extremes of the cold and the heat of him was amazing! Have her also crunch ice in her mouth for a minute and then give you head. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

- Response by meandmrjones, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

The feeling is nice the hot cold effect is very interesting

OMG you really need to try it....

- Response by loveangel, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?