Cold butt........................
Diet & Health / 1:31 AM - Friday December 12, 2008

cold butt................... .....

my butt is ICE cold!

no, literally.

even when dressed warmly, and all bundled up, my hiney (which is extremely shaped.... quite round and plump) is ICE cold!!

why is my butt cold??

- Asked by anunquietmind, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Student

I always start these kind of answers with, you are female, you are 29-35 years of age, and you have a cold butt? That is why I am here, I am an expert at warming up female butts. Call me...24/7 personal home service. You say you are taken, send him out for milk, (my standard answer), did you not expect a lot of dirty old men to respond? wait, old, hmmm, yep, dirty, no,yes,maybe, ok, YES..

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

I have the same problem...but with my feet. My butt stays toasty all year round!
Sounds like you have some faulty circulation. It happens. Just up your iron intake and eat your fruit and veg.
If that doesn't work, try vigorous clenching and releasing. I don't know if that'll warm it up, but it'll tone it up and that's always a bonus!

- Response by scar1etstar1et, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Therapist

get a warm boy friend to warm it up for you however in the mean time buy some long johns made for women they will help and feal good when outside

- Response by dmncowboy, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Retired

I don't know but I'll be glad to spoon with you.

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

She is trying you get your attention that you aint doing enough to make her warm !!! btw my compliments for having a magnificent one !!

- Response by jayeshdewana, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55

as kids we used to beleive that when your butt got cold, you were going to die...but we never did. haven't heard of anyone dying of a cold butt.

ps: sorry i'm in some mood today!

- Response by bubbly, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Executive

It is because technically you butt isn't a living organ on you, no blood goes through it, it is to insulate you and not to insulate itself, I have the same problem. Which I dont notice but am constantly told by my boyfriend

- Response by goldenkitten, A Creative, Female, 22-25

Baby, it's cold outside.
want to answer everyone in song tonight, have to keep resisting it.

- Response by rosebudlea, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55

Clearly, you aren't spending enough quality time with the right man.

- Response by amberlynm, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

lol my butt stays cold, I have never figured out why. Thats just one woman mystery no one will ever be able to solve.

- Response by amongyong, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Retired

You know I just thought - and this somewhat of a serious reply ;) .... if you really need something to help keep you warm, you could get some of those "back pain" pads and place them in the area you require warmth :) They are designed to operate like a heating pad for hours at a time ....

For me, if any part of me is cold - I end up staying cold the whole day, so I thought I'd offer a legit reply .. although the question is so very tempting to answer otherwise ;)....

- Response by missingaz, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

if you are like me and your butt is so round and big it reaches alaska you might want to call the state and have them overnight your noggins. or put a heating pad on them if that helps. otherwise maybe you have poor circulation.

- Response by crnbrdfed2002, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, San Antonio, Who Cares?

ok i read up on it and appearantly the butt is very fatty so unlike the rest of our parts that are muscle fat doesnt need blood circulating through it so it it has very little blood vessels. so therefore us with meaty fatty butts area gonna feel a lil chilly down there.