Do you feel more sexually satisfied when your boyfriend/man comes inside of you?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:31 PM - Tuesday December 09, 2008

I have noticed that for the past few years, I have wanted my boyfriends to come inside of me during sex. The first time, I didn't even plan it. I just started screaming, "Come inside of me baby." He did. We were both moaning, sweating, and the feeling was incredible. Ever since then, I am so turned on my my man coming in me. I never want him to pull out. I don't want kids right now, but I love doing this. When I've told my friends they look at me like I'm insane and say, "Man, I could never do that. I don't want to get pregnant." I started wondering if I'm of a few women that feel like the sexual climax is so much better when he comes in you. Are there women that feel the same way about their men coming in them as I do? And why?

I love the feel of his penis pulsing inside me. I love the thought of his semen coating the walls of my vagina. Sex just isn't complete if he pulls out even if I have climaxed. Sex can be good even if I don't climax when I feel him come in me.

- Response by julieann, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

I always was and always will be a TOTAL WHORE for my MAN cumming INSIDE ME!!!

It's just THE BEST.

thank you for asking! now I need to go...um....be 'busy' for a little while thinking about this.....

- Response by cardinalis, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I'll tell you why.

NATURE.

It's also the same reason you have a whole lot of guys who insist on going 'bareback' even with the risk of disease or pregnancy.

Your sexual drive is about the most powerful drive that you'll have because you're designed to procreate the species. It's locked into your conscious and subconscious. Humans have the unique ability to be 'in season' all year round, and not just be 'in rut' at certain times of the year.

When he cums in you and you feel it, that kicks in your base subconscious -- the superego, I think -- which is the animalistic part of your brain -- which gives you a psychological charge of pure pleasure -- to encourage your mating. (Even if you're on the pill.) That wild thrill you get is left over from a few million years ago that drove your ancestors to mate readily with every acceptable male to continue the species.

The same thing drives a guy. He can get the URGE to pile drive you like he's digging for oil -- a response left over from primitive times -- and there's a special thrill that goes along with KNOWING he's pouring out his sperm INSIDE you and not inside a condom.

The superego just goes nuts over that. In both sexes. Some women find the sensation makes them cum.

It's an animal instinct -- which we all still have. The younger you are, the more intense it can be. (Meaning from teens to about 35. Those are the years nature has picked for your prime reproduction activity. That's kinda why teen guys are basically a walking prick with hair and ears.)

Since the Ego and the Id are psychological controls on the Superego -- we don't run around like animals. (Well, most of us. Some seem to have no problems with killing, maiming and raping others or taking whatever they want.) The Id and Ego are kind of the 'civilized' part of your brain that run on reason and logic and make you use protection during a one night stand when your superego has your hormones all charged up and you're so horny you can barely stand it.

Don't be embarrassed about it and don't worry. It's normal and natural and probably means you don't exactly have a mess of sexual hang-ups.

Just enjoy it and wrap your legs around your man and take him for a ride when he cums.

- Response by Rik01, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

yep totally the same!! love the feeling of them cumming inside its just a fully more satisfying feeling! otherwise wheres the pleasure together?

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Managerial

since I was fixed I luv to feel my hard tool pumping my load into her no worry of getting preg and we both luv the feeling of filling her pussy she never wants me to cum on her just fill her til it leaks out she luvs it

- Response by painter, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

ah, boner talk.

to answer you, if you're in a relationship with them and have both been tested for STD's and clean, plus you are on the pill, then yes, there are many women like you.

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

I don't like the pulling out; it is very unsatisfying which is why I insist on a condom and coming inside the condom inside of me (if that makes any sense). Young guys seem to have a thing for pulling out which is really, really unsatisfying.

- Response by keldog4511, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Managerial

who cares?
no shame?

Your friends are idiots if they are using the withdrawal method for birth control.