Why are there no cunnilingus classes for guys? Where can a guy advance his skill and knowledge?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:48 PM - Monday December 08, 2008

Are we just expected to know these things? I've heard of fellatio classes for women. A quick search on the internet and you can register for a class near you. Women beg for a better lover but where are us guys suppose to learn this stuff, porn flicks? I'd like to advance my skill and knowledge.

Can you direct me to some place that offers classes?

Like some of you, I've read a few books myself. I'm constantly seeking to learn and improve my skill and knowledge. If only to reinforce what I've learned, but also maybe pick up a new tip or two. I've learned from my martial arts that just reading never replaces the skill gained from practice and experience. Sometimes, my wife is not available for practice. Fellatio classes practice on cucumbers or carrots. What would be the equivalent for cunnilingus, peaches? An icecream cone on a hot day seam only to teach me lap at her like dog. I'm looking for a little more skill and technique. I don't want to rely on just her directions. Some things I know, may not wow her or may even feel painful. But with a little more instruction from an expert and practice on an object, I can turn a oh-hum into a toe-curling-breath-taki ng ride. And that's my goal. This old cosmicdog is never to old to learn new tricks.

- Asked by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

I don't think there are any classes, however, I can recommend a wonderful book. "She cums first" it is easy to read, covers all the basics. Them after you read it, and you are feeling pretty good about it... you can share the book with your s/o, which is great fun to read it together and then practice. or just surprise her... letting her know it would be great if she could give you some vocal clues... good luck

- Response by passionatebeing2, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Managerial

Mostly trial and error.

I was a curious guy, and so I read a couple of sex books from cover to cover. Different topics, different techniques. I'm not the know all guy..... all I'll say is..... SOME authors know what they're talking about because the shit WORKS. :)

You can read books, articles from the Internet, and the best third party are interacting w/people who actively engage in it. Most of the people I know are older and so, I hear what comes from them and put it into practice. Porn? More or less.... they're actors PAID to do that shit and may exaggerate a bit to make it look more sexy and appealing.
But every girl is different..... where one girl will go NUTS over having her clit sucked, another one likes less clit, more lip contact. Like I said, trial and error is the best way to learn.

- Response by king313, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

I offer classes for boht fellatio & cunnilingus. I am located in GA. You can visit my website at www.wix.com/wwweddings/ besexy or you can shoot me an email at xxxxxxxxxx. My name is Ta'Ton-Atifah aka Lady T and my compnay is BE SEXY.

- Response by mrstjohnson, A Married Girl, Female, 26-28

There are really fellatio classes?

I posted a joke about taking that in high school earlier today. I had no idea that such classes really existed...lol

But there's plenty of information for both sexes online. Beyond that, it's all trial and error, especially since not all women enjoy the same thing in terms of oral sex. What's great for one would totally not be good for another.

u might try Oysters R Us in Seattle.

better yet, order the super-large ice cream cone at DQ in Phoenix in mid august and then keep up by licking the melt. If you dont miss a drop, you graduate from GrizMike cvunnilingus school

- Response by mtusa007, A Rebel, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

I remember watching both a fellatio class and a cunnilingus class on Real Sex (HBO) at one point in time in my life... unfortunately I have no idea where else to send you besides porn.... there is a lot of porn that will give you some good tips..... but there is a lot of bad porn that will steer you in the wrong direction as well.... not to mention, keep in mind that every woman likes different things..

- Response by g1rl90, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

You partners should teach you..if they are not nudging, guiding or verbalizing....ask them what feel good or what you can do to make it feel so good that she will explode and scream your name out....lol

- Response by mizzlydia, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Managerial