Are you looking forward to tax season yet?

Of course...I want my refund!

- Response by lam0366, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Boy oh boy, am I ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm wet with anticipation, at the thought of going through all that work, just to not receive anything back......

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

I'm looking forward to a nice fat refund!!

- Response by funinthesungirl, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, New York, Who Cares?

Oh yes, next to hurricane season, it's my favorite!

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

My tax season begins @ the end of the month, to be honest... ;)

- Response by king313, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Technical

we usually get a nice refund check back so yes I look forward to getting it over with and getting some cash back from Uncle Sam.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

I do look forward to the refund. But tax day is a reminder of the government's criminal activity toward hard working people like you and me.

- Response by jophus, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer