What are comfortable positions to accomodate a large penis?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:43 AM - Sunday December 07, 2008

my guy has a very large penis in size and width. what are some comfortable sex positions to accommodate his size?

thank you all so much who responded to my question!!! it really helped alot and i will take all the advice received to use somehow!!! once again thanx...

you on top so you can decide how deep he goes it puts you in control so he doesnt rip you. until you get used to his size.

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

i would definitely have to say from the back...whatever u do do not try to b a hero and ride him LOL! try doggy style...thats my favorite anyway until u get use to him...tell him he can help make the transition easier on u too! he can put it halfway n until ur comfortable enough to take more...its a two way street girl...good luck
kisses!

- Response by erb823, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Celebrity

i would have to say doggy style... he still gets to have his control like most men love to have... lol... but let him know to be careful as not to thrust too hard because with this position he can thrust his penis completely in you... i like to do doggy style with my hands up against a wall because my bed is up against the wall... that way i have a little bit more control than when they are on the bed...

- Response by careygirl418, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Student

they make a set of pillows called the liberator that allows you to change the angle so the guy can ease in and it's more comfy.... the best position is woman on top i can chose the deepth i slides down the long cock....

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Technical

you will have to experinece different positions to see what is best positions between you and your man.