A women's preferred sexual position.
Sex & Intimacy / 10:18 AM - Wednesday November 26, 2008

A women's preferred sexual position.

I know that all women are different but in general do women prefer to be on top or on the bottom during sex? Why would a woman choose one position over the other? Does it say anything about the woman?

- Asked by mrvincent45, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Philadelphia, Financial / Banking

On top for the control and boob action, on the bottom for the orgasm.....

Oh crap, now you've made me horny.....damn you....

- Response by selectivegirlsdna, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Montreal, Managerial

I personally like it on top....Asian Cowgirl is "our" favorite...
I choose it...cause I like to control the motion and the the depth...plus...I have a GREAT view of my man too....and....I think it shows....dominance...an d agression...lol....I think.

- Response by divatoonami, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Administrative

I think it depends on how confident she is on her body and her sexual abilities and or control. Some women don't like to be on top because they are in control and don't know if they are doing it right, and you see their whole body, all curves or none. On the bottom, man does all the work, he can't see all the body.
I love being on top....I love to control how fast i orgasm, and my guy gets easy access to my clit so it feels even better.

- Response by cosmochick77, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Teaching

I prefer being dominated in the bedroom...so any position that allows for that works for me. The reason I choose those positions is because there's nothing like an aggressive manly man in the bedroom. I don't have time for wimpy, soft guys that are afraid to give it to me like I want it.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

I prefer too be on top because it rubs everything just right.

- Response by bluebird300, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Farming

Like you said it depends on the woman...Just like a man, it depends on who they are with and the best way for them to be satisfied. EX: If the man is larger then there is usually no need for me to be on top (I prefer to do it missionayr style, not very liberal here) but if the man is smaller it sometimes is better to be on top so I can essentually 'use him to mastrubate'...Sounds rude but it also means deeper penetration for him. This is as you know things men have to work out with their women...I had one lover who was WELL endowed but he did not know what to do with it but he was not into letting me teach him....That ended as I got nothing from the experience.

- Response by blucat, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Executive

if i have been drinking and don't want to get sick, i want on top, LMAO!!!!!!!! if i am feeling lazy and want you to do all the work, i will be on bottom.

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

No, it doesn't say anything about the woman other than that a certain position may stimulate a certain area more than another.

- Response by keldog4511, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Managerial