Serbian Men
Dating / 5:28 PM - Thursday November 06, 2008

Serbian Men

I recently started dating a Serbian man and wondering if anyone out there has dated a man of this heritage or is a Serbian man themselves. He says he would like to take things slow (I think for personal financial problems, not sure) but I read that Serbian men can be be very jealous. Yes, i actually looked it up because I really want to make this work.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Medical / Dental

I think men of any heritage CAN be very jealous. It all depends on the PERSON not the heritage. Good luck.

- Response by blueyes28, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Administrative

Well first of all, you know it's hard to make generalizations of this sort. There's always going to be an exception to the "norm".
That being said, I believe most southern eastern european men (like Serbians, Albanians, Greeks, etc.) tend to be more possessive about their women. From my travels and stuff I've heard, they tend to be the most "macho" and aggressive men("Im the man, so you got to listen to what I say"). Also, in those countries it's usually okay for the husband to have a girlfriend on the side.

- Response by crazyinlove923, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental