A Woman's Sex Drive is as Strong as a Man's
Sex & Intimacy / 11:09 AM - Saturday November 01, 2008

I have a theory. I say that a woman's sex drive can be as strong or stronger than a man's given the right "Pre Conditions" are met. In other words if she's married, or in a comitted relationship, the guy she's seeing has relationship potential, she's not in a bad mood, there's plenty of foreplay involved, the guy doesn't see her as a one night stand, or the guy isn't a minute man. What do you folks think?

- Asked by rjack90, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Science / Engineering

Finally, the Voice of Male Sanity is Heard!

Spread this information, please, dear sir, to as many guys as will listen.

Woman are quite capable of being as aroused as a herd of horny weasels...it just takes a little thought and pleasurable effort!

- Response by ocelotspot, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

I also have a theory.

A woman's sex drive exists before a man's behavior is relevant.

The only thing that is determined by the conditions you listed is whether or not the man gets the benefit of her libido.

I have heard of this time and time again but the reason this theory exists is because of the far and few between nymphos out there - it doesn't go for all women. I mean come on, of the 20 women in my life - one had the sex drive commensurate with mine. Also, take in to account all the married men out there and what's the number one thing they complain about? lack of sex. Sorry, but this is hog wash. Lastly, all the stars were lined up in my now defunct marriage and I still couldn't get a rise out of that sexually tree sloth of an ex I was married to for 18 long years of excuses not to have sex.

- Response by ereculus, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

Read what David Deangelo says at Doubleyourdating.c om: ATTRACTION is not a choice, it is a RESPONSE. A woman does not FEEL ATTRACTION for a man who makes her THINK; a woman FEELS ATTRACTION for a man who makes her FEEL.
The things that make a woman FEEL are flirting, teasing games; body language, eye contact, tone of voice, and more. The actual words a man says can mean next to nothing.
Following this, it's easy to say that the feeling doesn't need to be bad, or good; it simply must BE. This explains why women stay with their jerky boyfriends who treat them like crap, and ignore Nice Guys who are willing to do anything.

i think it depends a lot of the woooman!!!
we r a fickle bunch.
smiles
gwynneth

- Response by meowbaby559, A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?, Celebrity

$1000. is a powerful incentive too...

Most women have stronger sex drives and can last longer than men when the right conditions are met. The problem is that they are usually not met.
I have been with women that when the time is right that is all that they wanted to do. But all the stars have to be in place

- Response by ducatii2004, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

im sorry, but that doesn't make any sense to me. what's ur theory, because all that sounds like any other person having sex and what they do prior to it.

- Response by nicky711, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

A woman's sex drive in the right circumstances is as strong as a man's, often stronger. Yes.

- Response by skaskiknee, A Trendsetter, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

Congratulations! I think you have unlocked the secret please feel free to share with your friends. :O)

- Response by destinyseeker, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Teaching

Yes it can be.

- Response by bluebird300, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Farming

I agree. If I am emotionally bonded to a man, and he's proven himself to be reliable--meaning he is not going to just disappear after we have sex. I want him all day, every day, in every position I can think of!!!!! LOL! But if I he is the type that doesn't call when he says he's going to or disappears for weeks only to show up looking for sex late at night--there's no way in hell I will let him touch me.

- Response by texanred, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Technical