Naked Uncle
Sex & Intimacy / 4:46 PM - Thursday October 23, 2008

Naked Uncle

Me and my mom were at my aunts and uncles house. and my aunt asked me to go upstairs to get something out of her room. and when i was up their my uncle walked out of the bathroom butt naked. and he was hard but he just stood. their i was mortified. and i just closed my eyes and walked down stairs. and i told my mom about that and she said she cant beleieve he did that to me. Why did he do that?

I'm sure he was just as shocked as you were. Many people don't know what they are going to do until they are in a particular situation. I know I think I would duck and cover but in the moment I'm not sure. I would not read to much into it, don't say anything unless it's brought up to you. It's seems embarrassing for everyone.

- Response by tennesseemom3, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

Why did he do what? Walk around naked in his own bedroom?

So your implying that your uncle had the full intention of being seen naked by his niece, and that perhaps your aunt was in on it???

I have to conclude that either you or your family have serious, SERIOUS issues...

- Response by mritguy, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Houston, Technical

Most guys taking a shower can sport a hard-on after soaping up. I assume he did not expect you to be there. I assume this was NOT a set-up. Just take it as a timing thing, forget about it. Otherwise him and his wife planned it. I don't think so.

- Response by mhtrends, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Denver, Technical

I seriously think it was just an accident. It's happened at my house by accident too. It was embarrassing at the time, but now we laugh about it.

I also remember when I walked in on my brother when I was about 10 years old. I thought I would be traumatized for life, but I got over it! lol

- Response by catscratch, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Executive

He was probably just as mortified as you were! It doesn't sound like this was planned.

Maybe he thought you were his wife. It was his bedroom right?

mayb he didnt realize u were in the room and he was just as shocked as you were and thats why he just stood there. if u dont believe that than he is just a pervert

- Response by jessijess31, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, New York, Administrative

If he looked shocked and paralyzed,it was unplanned. If he had the smile of a pervert on his face then you should tell his wife about it. Otherwise don't worry,accidents happen. Once I walked in the bathroom and saw my son masturbating to a Playboy magazine,he forgot to lock the door!

- Response by inquierer, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Managerial

what did he do?
You were in his private space.
Cut the shit!!!!
He did not do anything to you.
Wahhhhhhh!!!! I saw a penis.

- Response by theboxknocker, A Creative, Male, 36-45, New York, Executive