Make him regret
Dating / 2:43 PM - Tuesday October 21, 2008

make him regret

What is the best way of making a guy regret that he mistreated a woman? I used to see this guy who liked me a lot but he mistreated me so I had to call it off. Now I am in agony, I miss him but I know if I take him back he'll mistreat me again. I don't want him back but I want him regret what he did to me. Please, reply only if you have any advice. Thank you!

Update: October 21, 2008.
I really appreciate your responses, even though some of you misinterpreted what i was trying to say. I was the one who actually stopped seeing him for being not nice to me. I still catch him looking at me in social events, we have mutual friends. the problem is we both used to feel passionate about each other. I think I can do it... oh well...

The best revenge on the guy is to have fun and live your life well, showing him you're better off without him.

Ever had one of those moments when you meet an ex after years and you're doing great and he's miserable and single? THAT is the moment of revenge.

Almost any negative thing you do can be interpreted to make him glad he dumped you, if that's what happened.

The best thing to do is to move on and forget it.

I'm sure he has his regrett, but he will never show it. The best thing to do is be happy you were strong and decided you deserve to be treated much better. A lot of women aren't strong enough to be independant and move on from a relationship like this, but you did! So, I say celebrate your decision and finding a guy that treats you right. Try to have a night out w/ the girls and just have fun!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

The truth is NOTHING will make him regret it, because he never cared and still doesn't. Flaunting a man in front of him,wont work because he will know its a front, PLUS again, he doesnt care. So the best thing to do is really just to get over it, him and move on.

- Response by misssparkle, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Atlanta, Administrative

He mistreated you. You miss him. You want him to pay. Rabbit on stove?

- Response by aoluserchick, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Consulting

make him jealous as hell. Get a man (even if you are not really interested in him ) and flaunt him in front of the ex!!! Get a guy that is the type he would hate. Make sure he knows that this guy is a real sweety and treats you like a princess, and does everything your ex did for you too!

- Response by hoopsjunkie, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Indianapolis, Self-Employed

What you want is revenge!
After grieving, start dating and look for another guy that will treat you like a lady...not as a punching bag or mental abuser.
Would you rather be with him or have some guy to love you and cherish you for the woman you are?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path.
You can only find a good guy with the help of your Heavenly Father.

The best revenge is to do well, without him. He knows that he treated you badly, let his conscience punish him!

You get on with your life and be happy!

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

I am glad to hear that you broke it off. You obviously had some very good reasons for doing so. If it was bad enough to end it, you must ask yourself why you would go back to that? I don't think you really want him back, but at the same time it distracts you from what is really happening. You need to decide why you would want to go back to something you thought was bad enough to end. Then you need to take a good look at yourself and what is really going on. You see, you will always be attracted to guys like this, unless you make an effort to know why you are attracted to someone that would mistreat you and not respect you. You will never be able to move on so that you can have the type of relationship you would really want. Next, you need to ask yourself why you would want to get even by making him regret it? Do you think so little of yourself that you are willing to throw away precious moments on someone that you originally felt was not treating you the way you should be treated? Don't waste your time, but instead invest that time in yourself. Mr. Right could be right around the corner and you won't even realize it, because you're far to busy living in the past trying to get even for something that was worth nothing to begin with? Only you can decide which path you will take, and you will need to live with that decision. Remember, if you were smart enough to end it...you are smart enough to know it is time to move on. Good Luck!

What are you twelve?

Seriously,grow up.

Something tells me his mistreatment of you was pretty minor.