Touching cervix during intercourse
Sex & Intimacy / 5:35 PM - Monday October 06, 2008

Touching cervix during intercourse

Set me straight if you can; sometimes when inside of her my penis pushes out and "tickes" her cervix and she cums immediately; other times when I try to touch it she says it hurts; what is your experience? Does it sometimes hurt and sometimes not? Should it be avoided or encouraged?

- Asked by regimin, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Boston, Self-Employed

exactly. sometimes hurts, sometimes not. depends on the time of the month...which you can understand.

all i can say is ask her... does that feel good? if not, back off or go slower. its all about communication.

- Response by teach123, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Teaching

Amateurs... like you,
should refrain from sexual activity,

preventing annoyed Answerologists like US
from having to read this stupid shit!

It all depends on the angle at which you are "hitting" or the position you are using. When she cums immediately it might be because you are stimulating her G-sptot, which is an area inside the vagina..up against the wall of the vagina that´s facing you. Altough hard to reach, this magic spot works wonders for some women and is very sensitive. If you are aiming straight ahead to the cervix then it is definitely painful when the penis hits it...I´ve never heard of any woman who feels pleasure when her cervix is touched... so I´m pretty sure that´s not it when she cums. To "set yourself straight" just ask her. Try shifting positions or maybe not being so rough when it starts to hurt...but don´t give up on it...you were definitely on the right track in some cases!!

- Response by andie79, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Teaching

Speaking only for myself, I know when it's close to that time of the month, it can hurt. I'm sure other women probably have the same problem.

- Response by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Ahh I believe when you made her cum you were hitting the G spot which is not on the cervix!

It hurts when anybody touches the cervix, and I'm talking even a doctor.

I suggest you read up on a womans anatomy?

- Response by ashmcawesome, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

Are you talking about the CLITORIS??

The cervix is inside the vagina...DEAR.

One touch and she cums, hunh? wow, I'm jealous.

- Response by ocelotspot, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession