Back to Home

Active Questions

Eye crust
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11:10 AM - Sunday October 05, 2008

eye crust

What do you call the eye crust or whatever that is in the eye when you wake up?

Is there a term for it, eye boogers maybe?

Update: October 05, 2008.
I have always wanted to eat it but I always forget. Has anyone ever eaten their "sleep"?

- Asked by germansquad, A Guy Critical, Male, 18-21, Therapist

Read more about the Rating System

Mom always called Sandman's crusty stuff.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

Rating Received:

i call them eye boogers

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

Rating Received:

I don't think there is an actual term, but I have heard them called, eye crust, sleepies, eye boogers and crud.

- Response by screambeams, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

Rating Received:

I call it the sleep in my eye. :)

- Response by mamom04, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65, Phoenix

Rating Received:

that's the "SLEEP" still in your eyes.

- Response by geester, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Celebrity

Rating Received:

LOL.....I call them eye goo....

- Response by dolphace, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45

Rating Received:

omg ew

- Response by lavender, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, San Francisco

Rating Received:

Sleepers or eye boogers. :]

- Response by ashygirl27, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

Rating Received:

We always caled em sleepy bugs. Eat em? Nah...pass

- Response by 4thebettergetter, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Charlotte, Medical / Dental

Rating Received:

ok, now that's gross.
i call it 'sleep' and no i have never considered eating it.

- Response by stevieann, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

I know I'm in the minority, but we always called them 'sleepy bugs.'

- Response by msviolin57, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Portland, Teaching

Rating Received: