I walked in on my 16 yr old si ...
Sex & Intimacy / 3:52 PM - Friday September 26, 2008

I walked in on my 16 yr old sister completely naked masterbating. We have a very good relationship.

I walked in on my 16 yr old sister completely naked masterbating. We have a very good relationship. But when I walked in on her masterbating she didn't stop she just kept going. Should I be concerned? She wasn't embarrassed or anything and I'm her brother.

Please no talk about my sister and me as anything other than siblings thats disgusting and disturbing on so many levels.

Update: September 26, 2008.
No I did not stand there and watch. It was in the upstairs bathroom and when I enter a room around here I basically charge into it and I was 3 or 4 steps into the bathroom before I even looked up to see I wasn't alone (I know that sounds wierd but youd understand if you saw me do it) and I really had to piss. Obviously I couldn't use the bathroom she was already occupying so I said something like "damn it" and spun and left to find another bathroom fully expecting to catch hell from her later about it but when I saw her later like some of you all said she acted like she didn't even know it happened or that I at one point entered and left the room. I mean I can get my head around the fact she may not have seen me if she wasn't looking at me but I wasn't whispering when I said "damn it" she had to have heard me. To be honest after using the downstairs bathroom I was a little horrified myself by it and left my parents house and it was the next day before I saw her again.

It sounds like your sister needs to see a therapist. She needs help. You should be very concerned.

- Response by vegasbaby, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Las Vegas, Self-Employed

If she was fully into it, honey, she may not have realized you were even there.

- Response by sassafras, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Other Profession

Just let it go. Say nothing. Tell nobody. If she wants to talk about it, she will.

Was she drunk or high?...serious question. I walked in on my sister many years ago....same thing....but she was drunker than shit and didn't even know I was there.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

You are a disgusting pervert liar and I hope someone reports you the the FBI.

This is not a smut site, so get your stupid fuckin stories outta here.

:)

- Response by sharonpeters, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Maybe she was at the point of no return and needed to finish?

Very odd...I dont really believe it

sure thing ..and on the next jerry springer

- Response by swemur1, A Creative, Female, 46-55

Hon, you need to elaborate more if you want to make Penthouse Forum....IJS

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

How would you know she kept on going unless you stayed and watched? I would think that if you were truly disturbed by it, you would have walked out of the room ASAP.

wow, that is very strange. does she seem strange in her behavior at all other than this? i mean, the average person would have flipped out and covered up yelling "get the hell out!" did she act awkward after this at all around you?
she should have felt embarassed, i would be concerned about her emotional side if she did not even react from a feeling of embarassment and do something to cover up... or just anything.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

I hate to break the news to you bro, but sisters are sexual skanks like their mothers. She probably wanted you to come in and watch, and may even have set it up so you would.

Other females are like your sister, so if you are looking for a wife or GF, that's who they are.

Then why did you post that nasty shit you freakin pervert?

I mean all that detail? And the fact that you stood there and watched your baby sister do that? If you were ANY kind of man you would've slammed that door shut right quick-like once you saw she was naked. Are you seriously asking us not to judge your nasty, perverted ass?

Jeeze Louise, get off this site and go read some incest porn.

We are NOT going to feed you.

I am sorry but your sister needs to see a professional for help!

Lady W*

- Response by ladywisteria, A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Sharonpeters,
I don't find anything disgusting about this email.
Things here are R rated and this is nothing the worse.
It is not kiss and tell!!!
Chill out little lady.

Likely, she'll never mention it again and she'll never bring it up. Just pretending nothing happened is probably how she's acting.

~LB

- Response by laughingbandit, A Player, Male, 36-45, Toronto, Executive

Jeez! am I the only one here pervy enough to think this is no big deal and possibly even something one can laugh about?

People need to cum. It's GOOD for you...

- Response by ocelotspot, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

If I were your sister and was walked in on while I was in a position like that, (with no possible alternative explanation), I would totally pretend it never happened and pray that you didn't bring it up. I mean, what would I say? Especially at 16, I would be mortified.

- Response by bbmcgee1, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Home Maker

You caught someone masturbating.

Not the best thing to see, I fully agree, but there are bigger tragedies in life.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

dude walk back out the door you you barged into and then flush your eyes with bleach... you'll be ok...

- Response by j3thro, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35

Hey..hey..it's okay... but it sounds like you might be the one who needs the therapy...lol...
Yes, it is always a bit "disturbing" when one discovers family members engaged in sexual behaviors. Most people talk about the first time they accidentally discovered Mom and Dad doing it...shocking...
You probably never really thought that your sister has a sex-drive too, as do Mom and Dad, and Aunts and Uncles and....almost everyone.

I think you got some good answers--lotsa variety of opinions.

But I think you should tell her to LOCK THE DOOR next time!
That's after you appologize for busting in on her.

- Response by lovelight, A Creative, Female, 66 or older, Los Angeles, Artist / Musician / Writer

I normally knock before opening a CLOSED door...

- Response by jezmebaby, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

Yikes that first reply was only the last part. The first part was I have a friend that walked in on her 15 year old daughter masturbating and she was so into it she didn't notice her mom walk in til she started freaking out. My friend handled it very badly and I told her I hoped she didn't cause her daughter to develop any 'issues'.

Jeez, don't people knock before they open a closed door?

Sounds to me that you walked in at a time she was busy with her personal needs....and didn't bother to see if the room was occuplied. I say....give her her own privacy and think about it next time you barge into a room......knock first!

- Response by richard77, A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

Think nothing of it. A few years ago, my brother walked in on me taking a shower [I forgot to lock the door]. He opened the door only for a few seconds and quickly closed then said, "Lock the fucking door!." None of us ever mentioned and it didn't influence our relationship in any way.

- Response by skippie, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Student

Try not to think about it because if she notices you are 'uncomfortable' around her, she may ask you why and you will have to tell her...if she's walking around like she doesn't know you walked in on her, maybe just pretend it didn't happen...:)

THE ONLY THING WOULD HAVE BEEN WRONG WAS IF YOU STUCK AROUND TO HELP HER FINISH. I'VE HAD MY OLDER SISTER WALK IN ON ME WHEN I WAS MASTERBATING AND COULDNT STOP BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH WITH A CLIMAX, SHE TURNED AROUND AND WALKED OUT AND WHEN I FINISHED TAKING MY BATH SHE SAID I SHOULD LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND ME BEFORE GETTING IN THE SHOWER

- Response by flyinghawaiian56, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Transportation