Wearing No Panties
Sex & Intimacy / 5:42 PM - Tuesday September 23, 2008

Wearing No Panties

Ok Ladies and Gents..I was just reading a question from KathyCakes about women wearing panties or not.. My question is: Do Women and Men think that if a woman does not wear Panties affect the way a woman smells or taste. Do you think it make's it worse or better??

- Asked by jettbuff42, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Transportation

I wear no panties and I think that having the extra air for sure helps with the smell 100%

- Response by melodyalise, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Salt Lake City, Managerial

That is determined by how often she bathes, not by what she wears.

- Response by amberlynm, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Panties tend to trap moisture and promote yeast infections and other nasties. Nature expects ventilation to help dry out all that moisture. Without ventilation it gets more bacteria, yeast, etc., proliferating.

Do I think that if a woman does not wear panties affects the way a woman smells or tastes?

Yes and no. It depends on when and how she goes commando. If she wears pants with no panties and she works in an office or something that's okay. But if she wears a skirt and does a lot of outdoor work, that might not be so fresh and so clean. A woman's smell and taste has to do with her hygiene and not really an underwear thing.

Do you think it makes it worse or better??

Like I said, it depends. The whole appeal of a woman not wearing panties is that a guy is more likely to see a woman's vagina, and when a guy does, it will look as sexy as he wants it to be. Because I've known women that wore boy shorts to those cotton panties that gave no suggestion as to what lay underneath but once they came off, it made the any kind of initial turn-off by the underwear choice go away in a snap.

On the flip-side, I've known women that went commando at the club and you knew when dancing up on them. With the heat and music, I was diamond hard. But when it came down to it. They were as foul as it gets, and I can't put it into words unless you've actually had it happen to you. I had to revert back to Playboy mags because they didn't show the genitalia; I was that traumatized.

I hope this answers your question and wasn't too graphic for you.

- Response by benedictine, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Other Profession

I think it's unclean- you are opening yourself up to infection and just being dirty. I find it distasteful. I don't like my guy going comando either- and he wouldn't. I can be flirty and fun wearing crotchless panties- but they still offer covering and protection- they often have lace ties-
I think it could also affect your sensitivity and I know my S/O would think it's gross not a turn on.

- Response by momharleyxl, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

i always do except at bed time it would make you jeans clothes etc rubb and irratate the skin then you have smelly jeans

- Response by norcalfemale, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Women that is against other women going without underwear,don't want their spouses or boyfriend being tempted by other females. They know men like that and is turned on. God never intended for humans to wear clothes until they sinned. The human body is designed to be clothes free.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65

I would like to answer this question from a real female point of view. First the big factor here is a womans level of cleanliness. There is no ifs ands or buts about it. Her cleanliness and diet have an affect on her scent and taste. DO not wearing panties play a factor? Yes but not as on a large scale you would think. I have not been wearing panties since I was 16 and I am in my 40's now and I can assure you it is all a matter of personal hygiene.

- Response by mynekogirl, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Executive